Homeless man 'with golden radio voice' prevented from boarding plane

Geee

Homeless-man-with-golden-radio-voice-prevented-from-boarding-plane.html
UK Telegraph:

Ted Williams, the homeless man who became an internet sensation for his 'radio voice', has been prevented from flying to New York.

Mr Williams, 53, was attempting to board a flight from Ohio to New York to visit his 92-year-old mother after years apart.
But officials in Ohio's airport said that he did not have the correct identification to make the journey.

Mr Williams spent Wednesday afternoon at a courthouse in an attempt to secure the proper documents, according to TMZ.com. He was due to be interviewed on The Today Show on Thursday morning.

He was at the court house trying to get a copy of his birth certificate... I assume he did not have a driver's license or other ID. Did he just go to the airport and expect to get thru security?

pollyannaish

He was at the court house trying to get a copy of his birth certificate... I assume he did not have a driver's license or other ID. Did he just go to the airport and expect to get thru security?

I have no idea, but my guess is that he has been out of society long enough that things like this come as a surprise. I really hope he has the courage and perseverance to stick to it despite these relatively little setbacks. I hope he has a good mentor.