Elizabeth Edwards leaves John Edwards out of her will

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
47114.html
Politico:

Elizabeth Edwards left everything to her children and made not a single mention of her philandering husband John in the will she signed just days before her death.

Edwards lost her six-year battle with breast cancer on Dec. 7 and, in a last will and testament dated Dec. 1, made clear that her three children - and, by omission, not John Edwards - were to be the beneficiaries of her estate.

The former vice presidential candidate and North Carolina senator’s name appears nowhere in the will.

“All of my furniture, furnishings, household goods, jewelry, china, silverware and personal effects and any automobiles owned by me at the time of my death I give and bequeath to my children,” Edwards said in a copy of the document.

Edwards also stipulated that if she was the only surviving parent of her minor children Emma Claire and Jack at her time of death, she wanted 28-year-old Cate to be their guardian.
________

He was way, way beneath her...

pollyannaish

I think she's kind of been sainted, BUT he still cheated in the most horrible way. Leaving anything to him would be a joke.

I do hope he can raise his kids though. I'd hate to see them lose both of their parents...even if the guy is a disgusting schlub.

No one would have thought ill of her if she had left something to "take care of him."

No......really......like a couple grand for someone to "take care of him."

She died with "hand," as Seinfeld would have said, and death doesn't get any better than that.

God bless her soul.