Egyptian Reporter: ‘The U.S. Will Be Transformed Into an Islamic Republic’

Geee

egyptian-reporter-the-u-s-will-be-transformed-into-an-islamic-republic
Big Peace:

Egyptian journalist ‘Ata Abd Al-Aal told an Egyptian religious channel that “the U.S. will be transformed into an Islamic Republic” due to the large number of converts each year. He also gave advice on how to raise the number of converts and encouraged them to participate in the U.S. electoral system.

“The Islamic institutions in the Islamic world should send preachers who are well versed in Islam, who know how to preach to the American mentality, and who are proficient in English and can communicate with the Americans,” Abd Al-Aal told Egyptian religious channel Al-Rahma/Al-Rawdha TV. “The rate of converts to Islam in the U.S. is very high. This is of great alarm to the Zionist circles in the U.S., because this rate is rising on a daily basis. These converts adhere to Islam with total conviction. They become preachers themselves, and convince others to convert to Islam.”snip

Geee!

This should be a wake up call. but given the morons in charge of our security, I doubt it.

It is not a religion of peace. It is state sponsored terrorism.

You could liken it to a family of sheep inviting over some sheep for dinner but the guest sheep are wolves in sheep's clothing.

But in this case, these wolves make no bones about their intentions. And we still invite them.

(I guess we will attend to it after we seal our borders and remove the illegals.)sarcasm

Sometimes I question the sanity of our general population, but we can't even convert significant percentages to a political leaning, nevermind to a whackjob religion that relies mostly on terminal real (not just the I have to give up HBO in order to afford my cable service) poverty to gain significant converts.