Attorney general worries about home-grown terror

Geee

attorney_general_worries_about_home-grown_terror
Townhall:

Attorney General Eric Holder says he's worried about terrorist attacks on the U.S. by Americans. And high on his list of concerns is the threat posed by anti-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, a U.S. citizen believed to be hiding in Yemen.

Holder says al-Awlaki has a familiarity with the U.S. that terrorists usually lack. He says he puts him on the list of people who worry him the most, along with al-Qaida head Osama bin Laden, but adds, "Whether he's one, two, three, four, I don't know."

In an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America," Holder said the terrorism threat is real and constant. He says he's concerned that the authorities may have missed a signal that an attack is coming.

He says Americans have to be prepared for "potentially bad news."

shoutGeee

"Attorney General Eric Holder says he's worried about terrorist attacks on the U.S. by Americans. "

I don't care what Conservatives think about Holder, this guy is just on top of everything. He's cutting edge. He's out there with Nappy.

There's probably not single one of you who had thought about disaffected internal terrorists until Obama appointed Holder as AG.

(I know I hadn't.)sarcasm

EDIT

Our Attorney General: "Home-grown terrorist threat keeps me awake at night"