Barack Obama scoops Bo's poop

Geee

Barack-Obama-scoops-Bos-poop.html
UK Telegraph:

Answering questions on Friday from youngsters at an elementary school, Mr Obama described going for night-time walks with first dog Bo on the White House South Lawn. "Sometimes I have to scoop up his poop, because I don't want to just leave it in the lawn," the president explained.

The response from the kids: "Eeeewww!"

Mr Obama admonished them: "If you guys have a dog, you've got to walk your dog, too – and clean up after him."

righteousmomma

I am speechless!

Wonder if he also catches the urine as it kills grass and shrubs and is not very sanitary for Michelle's vegetable garden and where does he put the collected poop - good fertilizer. :)

righteousmomma

When I saw this shout Righteousmomma, my thought was- how big a scoop that we will need to pick up after HIM :blink:

No kidding. For Christmas all i want from my Republican Party is to hear one --just one - say what a "miserable failure" Obama has been. After 8 years of non stop Reid/Pelosi/Dems saying this about W it is only fair and balanced to hear it at least once.

Somehow O just does not come across as presidential material -more like a matriarch dominated metrosexual wimp.

I had two thoughts looking at the picture of Barry "taking Bo for a walk".

First thought was that Bo was taking Barry for a walk and that he knows nothing about handling a dog... no more than he knows about handling anything else of value.

The second is that Barry's setting up his next step in the "Euro-ifacation" of America....

I can see the establishment of a French style Job Corps (said corpse) of federal pooper scoopers... Keeping America Green with 'shovel ready' jobs using the latest Green technology from Paris.

(Seeing these guys used to give RM and me quite a chuckle... only the French or Barry could come up with such an idea.) :lmfao:

motocrottes-large.jpg

Aritcle on the PoopMobiles in Paris

I wonder how you say, "This job sucks" in French. :blink:

Re-reading this headline "Barack Obama scoops Bo's poop"

It makes me think of a similar one that could run every day...

"America scoops B.O.'s poop"