Kasich: Don’t Count Obama Out in 2012

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wsj%2Fwashwire%2Ffeed+%28WSJ.com%3A+Washington+Wire%29
WALL STREET JOURNAL:

Does last month’s election suggest that President Barack Obama is toast in 2012, particularly in key states like Ohio? Many Republicans think so. But that state’s next governor, Republican John Kasich, isn’t among them.

“Look, I think Obama is tough (to beat) no matter what,” Mr. Kasich said in an interview with Washington Wire. “The guy is young. He is dynamic. He is going to raise so much money it will be unbelievable. And contrary to what many people think, his party will be united.”

snip

The Democrats will sort this out in the Primary. Hillary will only run if she thinks she can win. Thanks to Palin, the GOP is busy tearing itself apart. Her comment about Barbara Bush is a definite us against them war cry. Obama will win. The writing is on the wall.

Guest areafiftyone

The Democrats will sort this out in the Primary. Hillary will only run if she thinks she can win. Thanks to Palin, the GOP is busy tearing itself apart. Her comment about Barbara Bush is a definite us against them war cry. Obama will win. The writing is on the wall.

I'm positive that Obama will win in 2012 but the Republicans will keep the house and even might win the Senate - 1994 all over again. I read recently in a poll that the Romney people will surely vote for Obama if Romney loses the primary. And I believe that they will. They are totally sold on their guy and believe that this is his turn to win. They wont' vote for anyone else. Very weird. Hillary won't run against Obama - she is loyal to him unless he is soo bad in the polling within his own party that there is no way he could win. I would never underestimate the Democrats when it comes to Obama and the money that man can raise. Their anger at losing the House and also maybe the Senate will make them rally around their president.

"I'm positive that Obama will win in 2012" - shoutAreafiftyone

fat+lady+sings.jpg

That's the spirit!!! Heck, let's just get some rope and hang ourselves then. It's all over.

Guest areafiftyone

"I'm positive that Obama will win in 2012" - shoutAreafiftyone

fat+lady+sings.jpg

That's the spirit!!! Heck, let's just get some rope and hang ourselves then. It's all over.

Dang I need to go on a diet! :P Just a gut feeling and a prediction from me - it means absolutely nothing. Just that its very hard to beat an incumbent president even one as bad a Obummer.

shoutAreafiftyone

Am not referring to weight but to your words: "I'm positive that Obama will win in 2012"

That's neither a gut feeling nor a prediction, it's a flat declaration.

I hope you do not reflect the average Republican voter.

You are an admittedly straight Republican but not conservative. I'm conservative first and tend to vote Republican.

And my gut feeling is that the average American tax payer will have had it up to here with Obama and Reid and Pelosi.

And predict that within 23 months the average American tax payer will throw the trash out in 2012.

I'm positive that Obama will win in 2012 but the Republicans will keep the house and even might win the Senate - 1994 all over again. I read recently in a poll that the Romney people will surely vote for Obama if Romney loses the primary. And I believe that they will. They are totally sold on their guy and believe that this is his turn to win. They wont' vote for anyone else. Very weird. Hillary won't run against Obama - she is loyal to him unless he is soo bad in the polling within his own party that there is no way he could win. I would never underestimate the Democrats when it comes to Obama and the money that man can raise. Their anger at losing the House and also maybe the Senate will make them rally around their president.

You may be right, however, I saw the source of the poll and that was PPP. You forgot one group and that is my way or the highway crowd (the foam at the mouth crowd) However, right now it is 2010 and a lot can happen between here and now. If the unemployment rate is still around 9% he is in danger.

Personally I don't want Palin to run or anybody else in 08 and that includes Mitt. However if Mitt or Palin wins I will support them in the General..

Something overlooked is that Bill Clinton ran to the center after getting hammered in '94. Obambi has shown no sign of doing that, in fact he's running to the hardcore left. He's now completely surrounded with uber-liberals in the White House and the "Grand Summit" with the GOP shows he, Pelosi, and Reid are either still in denial or refuse to learn what the voters said last month.

He's beatable, but I think it'll be a fresh face, not Romney, Huck, or Palin.

Something overlooked is that Bill Clinton ran to the center after getting hammered in '94. Obambi has shown no sign of doing that, in fact he's running to the hardcore left. He's now completely surrounded with uber-liberals in the White House and the "Grand Summit" with the GOP shows he, Pelosi, and Reid are either still in denial or refuse to learn what the voters said last month.

He's beatable, but I think it'll be a fresh face, not Romney, Huck, or Palin.

Fresh Faces in 2012!!!!