Huckabee "definitely" not ruling out run

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
www.gop12.com
GOP12:

Mike Huckabe talked with Iowa radio show host Steve Deace this week, and tried disabusing listeners of the popular notion that he won't end up running for President (listen to it here).

"I'm not ruling it out. And that's not a 'yes', but it's definitely not a 'no.'

You know, it's interesting to me -- the Des Moines Register, several months ago -- made a glaring error in saying that I made some comment that I wasn't going to run.

I never said that.

.... the honest answer is: I'm keeping it open as an option, I'm looking at whether or not there's a pathway to victory.

As I've told several people, I'm not jumping into a pool when there's no water in it."

Too bad....I truly hope he doesn't run. Not only do I not like him as a candidate, he has a history of waging really dirty campaigns. This would be the last thing that the Republicans need in the next election cycle.

Too bad....I truly hope he doesn't run. Not only do I not like him as a candidate, he has a history of waging really dirty campaigns. This would be the last thing that the Republicans need in the next election cycle.

I'm not bashing all people from Arkansas, but to me, it seems he learned to sell snake-oil from Bill Clinton himself. He's the one Pubbie I wouldn't vote for in 2012.

I'm not bashing all people from Arkansas, but to me, it seems he learned to sell snake-oil from Bill Clinton himself. He's the one Pubbie I wouldn't vote for in 2012.

Well put Argyle58!

It should be noted both Willard and the Huckster come from Hope Ak. I'm not saying there's something really really wrong with that town....but