For Obama, There Is No Other Truth

Geee

for_obama_there_is_no_other_tr.html
American Thinker:

If any of you are like me, then you have likely been confused by many of the statements made by Democratic Party leaders in the wake of the election this past Tuesday. When I hear Nancy Pelosi say she has "no regrets" and listen to Obama's rationalization of the Republican flip as the American people simply not getting the message, I cannot help but question: How is it that they he cannot hear our message, the message American voters all but shouted at him this past Tuesday? How is it that Obama can hear our "stop spending" and interpret it as Americans simply not seeing the progress he's made? And most importantly, just what does this inability to take a hint mean for the next two years of Obama's presidency?

While predicting the future is always an uncertain prospect, it becomes much easier to draw an accurate picture if we can make comparisons to the past. And it was surprisingly easy, if slightly outside the box, to draw a connection from Obama's refusal to hear the voters' message to a well-documented phenomenon in history. Compare these two statements, the first from social psychologist Robert Cialdini's bestselling book, Influence: Science and Practice, the second from the president's November 3 press conference.
I've had to go a long way. I've given up just about everything. I've cut every tie. I've burned every bridge. I've turned my back on the world. I can't afford to doubt. I have to believe. And there isn't any other truth (108).

Question: You just reject that idea altogether that your policies could be going in reverse?

The President: Yes.snip