For Libs Who Just Got Scared

Geee

for_libs_who_just_got_scared.html
American Thinker:

Bill Maher, the biggest mud-thrower on the left, recently had his Juan Williams moment. He's afraid that radical Islam will take over the world.

Ten million other libs who get their news from comedy shows can finally admit they're scared, too. They were just waiting for PC permission to think what everybody else in the world has thought for decades. Bill Maher has given them permission to feel fear.

Radical Islam should scare you.

If you're a liberal, please memorize this, because there will be a quiz -- soon enough.

Keep an eye on the headlines. There will be a terrorist strike, and not just one. It will happen in the Muslim world, which means our media will pretend it never happened. Or it will happen in the West, which means that even some liberals will find out -- so that they can go back to denying, rationalizing, and blaming George W. Bush for the new fascist, imperialistic threat.snip

Interesting article, Geee.

It is not a first for Maher. Here is a link to a 2007 article on Maher's expression regarding Islam.

From JihadWatch:

I just about dropped my teeth when I saw this clip of Bill Maher agreeing with Ayaan Hirsi Ali that Islam is not a religion of peace and has not been hijacked by a tiny minority of extremists, and that Muhammad was not exactly the 7th-century Gandhi of Karen Armstrong's imaginings.