Obama To Call For $250 Social Security Payment To Seniors (Hey, it's not my money - Zero)

Pepper

Listen up You Senior Citizens

Here is 2010

Obama To Call For $250 Social Security Payment To Seniors

By Jared A. Favole, Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

WASHINGTON -(Dow Jones)- President Barack Obama will call on Congress to disperse $250 payments to millions of seniors who won't be getting cost-of- living increases under Social Security, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said Friday in a statement.

"Many seniors are struggling in the face of the economic downturn, having seen their savings fall," Gibbs said. The Social Security Administration on Friday said seniors wouldn't get a cost-of-living increase for the second year in a row.

snip

Here is 2009

Obama calls for $250 payments to seniors

Obama calls for $250 payments to seniors

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama called on Congress Wednesday to approve $250 payments to more than 50 million seniors to make up for no increase in Social Security next year.

What a guy!!

$250 divided by 365

68 cents a day

Don't spend it all in one place.

Leaks announcement of the $250 payment, just happens to come out on the day that SSA announces no COLA for SS recipients........the timing is comically ironic. :lol:

Leaks announcement of the $250 payment, just happens to come out on the day that SSA announces no COLA for SS recipients........the timing is comically ironic. :lol:

And seventeen days before the election.

Unfortunately I'm acquaited with some seniors that will think this is wonderful, he's doing it cause he cares about people, at least according to one of my neighbors

Surely you are not implying that politics has anything to do with this...

Nooooo, just think it gets coincidencier and coincidencier.