Knock down Thursday Live thread

Rheo

I blame the moderator here. Just lets them drone, no pushing them. The have canned answers and just state them with absolutely no interplay with what the other just said.

It would have helped had she not worn a skirt.

She and Obama went to the same school of examples (I just talked to, I just met, my family did this) and she has every hand movement choreographed.

Back -

watching retape. I would have gone to sleep watching this.

Murray's answer to Ryan, the kid who was going to school full time and working a part time job and looking for a second job to pay the tuition and just took out more loans - she wants to see a nation where the federal government would help every student who wants to go to school get in school.

She wants to get the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevillllllllllllll bankers out of the student loan business.

My answer would have been, Ryan, get a full time job and go to school part time. A degree isn't all it's cracked up to be. Start your own business. Find a cheaper school.

Dino didn't do well either other than he had to struggle, too.

The better answer would have been: reward public and private colleges that offer quality diplomas at lower tuition rates than the average within a set region with additional incentives or research grants; stress training and degrees in applied disciplines over soft subjects. Over incentives for business and government agences to offer more cooperative training programs for students, study a semester, work a semester and more.

Dino did deliver a good zinger on Boeing to Murray.

Where is she from? Under her (Murray's) watch (Boeing's) headquarters moved to Illinois and and the new plant South Carolina.

Murray blusters back "I take a back seat to no one..."

:rolleyes:

Thanks, I just used the link on our TRR news feed page to get his broadcast here in the office. I tend to only listen to him when driving.

Of the $3 million raised since the start of October, over $1 million has been contributed online. Sharron’s defeat of Harry Reid in the debate last night has evoked a resounding response. The Angle campaign has raised over $250,000 online since midnight last night.

:D

Read more: Time.com

by Mark Halperin