DeU Poll: O'Donnell up by 14 points

pollyannaish

index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=4
Just Kidding!:

:lol:

Made you look, but just kidding!

I have "negative-polls-as-predictors-of-smaller-than-expected-GOP-gains-thus-an-Obama-victory" fatigue, so I thought I'd shake things up a little bit.

Here's to this all being over in 20 days, and the President getting the message he has to learn to work with US, not vice versa. B)

Carry On™

~Pollyannaish

01drink600.1.jpg

™Rheo

shoutPollyannaish!

Well done!

Come for the good news & stay for the libation. It's thinking like that that makes this a great site.

shoutPollyannaish!

Well done!

Come for the good news & stay for the libation. It's thinking like that that makes this a great site.

Actually, it's the members that make this a great site...but we do like to keep you guys coming back for more. Heh.

shoutPollyannaish

Count me in! I'm neigh on nay sayers.

#matthews

Hey Chris Matthews - If Obama had been in charge of rescuing Chilean Miners they'd be shovel ready

#whyimvotingdemocrat

When Dems took Congress Nov 2006 unemployment was 4.5 percent. Let's continue the Dems failure .

DRAT!!

:lol: That's why I figured I better serve drinks. Ha! I think we can put this one in the Dem column barring and act of God. And I mean that seriously.

Guest areafiftyone

DRAT!!

:lol: That's why I figured I better serve drinks. Ha! I think we can put this one in the Dem column barring and act of God. And I mean that seriously.

Give me a bottle - I'm going to need one when I go to the polls to vote for Paladino! YIKES!

[quote name='areafiftyone' date='14 October 2010 - 09:01 AM' timestamp='1287072073' post='292737

Give me a bottle - I'm going to need one when I go to the polls to vote for Paladino! YIKES!

Yep. About the time all of us are breathing a sigh of relief that we're not having to vote in Delaware...a Paladino breaks out in our own states. :lol:

I think a meme has been born. Ha!