Sharron Angle raised $14 million in 3rd quarter

Valin

sharron-angle-raised-14-millio.html
Washington Post/The Fix:

Chris Cillizza
10/12/10

Former Nevada state Assemblywoman Sharron Angle ® raised an eye-popping $14 million between July 1 and Sept. 30 for her challenge to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D), a stunning number that far eclipses the cash-collection totals of other prominent candidates seeking Senate seats next month.

"Sharron Angle produced one of the most successful single quarters of fundraising in the nation's history for a U.S. Senate campaign," said Angle communications director Jarrod Agen. "This is a testament to the hatred of Harry Reid, the nation's disapproval of President Obama, and the unprecedented grassroots support for Sharron Angle."

Ninety four percent of the money raised in the third quarter by Angle came in the form of donation of $100 or less. Ninety six percent of the contributions were $200 or less.
(Snip)

More here Power Line

I have gotten a snail mail request for money for Angle every single week for a couple of months now. I got one today, too, and shredded it already. She doesn't need my money but others do.

pollyannaish

It appears to me that becoming the Democrat Senate Majority Leader just puts a giant target on your back.

pollyannaish

It appears to me that becoming the Democrat Senate Majority Leader just puts a giant target on your back.

Yep. I like big targets. They are easier to hit. :lol:

I like Sharon Angle and she is in a position to trounce on Prince Harry Reid. You can tell she is very popular by the amount of money she has raised.