Trash-talking Democrat faces defeat in Florida

AceRimmer

Trash-talking-Democrat-faces-defeat-in-Florida-1148394-104530214.html
The Washington Examiner:

Recently Dan Webster, the Republican running for Congress from Florida's 8th District, got a call from a friend in state politics. Webster's opponent, Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, had just run the infamous "Taliban Dan" attack ad, setting off simultaneous waves of revulsion toward Grayson and sympathy for Webster. "Hey, I think this is helping you," Webster's friend told him. "It may be," Webster responded, "but I wouldn't write it into my campaign plan, if I were you. It's no fun to go through."

The ad accused Webster of being a "religious fanatic" trying to "impose his radical fundamentalism" on the United States -- just like the Taliban in Afghanistan. It pieced together snippets of a Webster speech to make it appear, falsely, that Webster admonished wives to submit to their husbands. To top it off, it ended with "Taliban Dan Webster" in Arabic-style script and the warning: "Hands off our bodies, and our laws."snip

Poor Alan Grayson, he's become so embarrassing that even the RATS want him gone from DC. :lmfao: