Palin Says She'll Run if American People Want Her

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
politicalwire.com
POLITICAL WIRE:

According to the Palm Beach Post, Sarah Palin told a small studio audience during s taping of an interview that she would run for president in 2012 if "the American people" want her to.

However, Palin added she's not sure yet whether voters are ready for her "unconventional" and "out-of-the-box" style.

Guest areafiftyone

Inotherwords she's not running. With 22% of the American people wanting her to run and most in the U.S. not liking her "unconventional and "out-of- the-box style" - I really truly doubt she's running. A while ago she said she would run if no one else wanted to. You can take it to the bank she's not running. She seems to be looking for excuses not to run.

But on the other hand she may NOT listen to "The People" and run anyway because she wants to and likes being in the spotlight 24/7 like most politicans.

I have heard of her saying this 3 times already. If she wants to run, she should do. She has the money and the fan base. The Primary is always where we have the choice. It will be interesting to see how she handles herself when she is interviewed by someone who doesn't agree with her. I have not heard her say anything about policy. She has posted things on her FB page but that's not the same as having BOR ask her questions about it.

Guest areafiftyone

I have heard of her saying this 3 times already. If she wants to run, she should do. She has the money and the fan base. The Primary is always where we have the choice. It will be interesting to see how she handles herself when she is interviewed by someone who doesn't agree with her. I have not heard her say anything about policy. She has posted things on her FB page but that's not the same as having BOR ask her questions about it.

Palin will never be interviewed by someone who doesn't agree with her. She gets too flustered and complains that the media is out to get her when that happens. If she can change her attitude on that and start answering tough hard questions instead of softball ones maybe we can get a reading on her ability to take charge. Right now she is totally in control of everything around her and has her family (Todd) constantly following her buffering the blows and her fan base buffers them as well and makes tons of excuses for her which they would never make for any other politician who dodged the media as much as she did. Most politicians have to answer the tough questions from the liberal media whether they like it or not - that is how they get people from the opposite ends of the spectrum to give them a second look.