Gillibrand Headed for a Blowout

Guest areafiftyone

Guest areafiftyone
politicalwire.com
POLITICAL WIRE:

A new Quinnipiac poll in New York finds Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D) leads challenger Joseph DioGuardi ® by 21 points among likely voters, 55% to 34%.

In the state's other Senate race, Sen. Charles Schumer (D) tops challenger Jay Townsend ® by an even larger margin, 63% to 32%.

Notes pollster Maurice Carroll: "If Republicans are going to take back the U.S. Senate, it doesn't look as if New York will be much help. Both New York seats are on the ballot and Gillibrand and Schumer have comfortable leads."

I am worried that a lot of pundits have it wrong about the tsunami and NY is a prime example. This is a blow out not a squeaking by win. Morris was saying O'Donnell would be swept in by the same tsunami. Where else are they wrong?

Guest areafiftyone

I am worried that a lot of pundits have it wrong about the tsunami and NY is a prime example. This is a blow out not a squeaking by win. Morris was saying O'Donnell would be swept in by the same tsunami. Where else are they wrong?

I never listen to Dick Morris anymore. He's been wrong more times than not. His track record stinks. The only time he was right was when he worked for the Clintons! LOL!

I never listen to Dick Morris anymore. He's been wrong more times than not. His track record stinks. The only time he was right was when he worked for the Clintons! LOL!

I am really not picking on the Express, but it seems like all the pundits and politicians who are part of the Express, have been talking just like Morris. What they are not taking into account is the draw of the local elections. In Illinois, for example, there is a Black Green Party candidate that is drawing 7% of the vote. If those supporters come in and vote solid D in all the races, it could be a deciding factor in the Senate race. How many other states have a local candidate that will draw in lots of Democratic voters who otherwise might have passed on the November elections?

Guest areafiftyone

I am really not picking on the Express, but it seems like all the pundits and politicians who are part of the Express, have been talking just like Morris. What they are not taking into account is the draw of the local elections. In Illinois, for example, there is a Black Green Party candidate that is drawing 7% of the vote. If those supporters come in and vote solid D in all the races, it could be a deciding factor in the Senate race. How many other states have a local candidate that will draw in lots of Democratic voters who otherwise might have passed on the November elections?

Did you read that Koch gave over $50,000 to Andrew Cuomo? Some Tea Party Express they got! Like I said it's all about the almighty dollar sign and not much else with them. They will ruin the good name of the regular Tea Party that was by the people and brought together everyone.