Michelle Obama to Campaign Across the Country

clearvision

8301-503544_162-20017144-503544.html
CBS News:

First Lady Michelle Obama will hit the campaign trail next month to raise money and advocate for Democrats in key battleground states.

Beginning in mid-October, the First Lady will campaign in Wisconsin for Senator Russ Feingold; in Illinois for Senate Candidate Alexi Giannoulias and Representatives Debbie Halvorson, Dan Seals and Bill Foster; in Colorado for Senator Michael Bennet; in Seattle for Senator Patty Murray; and in California for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senator Barbara Boxer.

In addition to the those candidate-specific fundraisers, Mrs. Obama will also raise money for the Democratic National Committee's Women's Leadership Forum at events in New York and Los Angeles.

Her role in the fall campaign was first reported by CBSNews.com and CBSNews Radio's Peter Maer in late August. Today, the White House officially announced her schedule but promised that more events will be added, especially in the last week before November's midterm elections.

A senior Obama administration official said the schedule reflects "what we believe is most effective use of her time in the run up to the election" within the confines of the first lady's official priorities and her need to have time for her children. snip

-----
Oh Goody.

Can't wait to see her wardrobe.

Hope her luck with endorsements is as good as Urkel's.

I wonder if any of the candidates will be willing to be seen with her? Bet they all have scheduling conflicts. I really wonder if Feingold will post this time.

What a crowd.

I wonder if any of the candidates will be willing to be seen with her? Bet they all have scheduling conflicts. I really wonder if Feingold will post this time.

What a crowd.

That just makes my day. She will be in my district, backing an Obama look alike that has lost the last 3 elections, tying up traffic. :angry:

What a crowd.

That just makes my day. She will be in my district, backing an Obama look alike that has lost the last 3 elections, tying up traffic. :angry:

You still have time to move. :)

What a crowd.

Latest opinion polls show her popularity only about a point or so higher than Zero's. Only thing that keeps her from bottoming out is the fact that she has no real power.... of course, we thought the same about Hitlery at about the same point in Billy's first term.

BARF ALERT:

How to Wear Layers for Fall:

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/09/20/how-to-wear-layers-for-fall/?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk1%7C172050

snip

Stephenson, who speaks to women nationwide about fashion, says she thinks the fall layering trend was a female-friendly response from designers across the world to today's economic worries.snip

Stephenson points to Michelle Obama as a woman who embraces both layering and rule-breaking.

"She showed people that you can wear a man-style cardigan under a short fitted jacket with your pencil skirt," she says. "You can put a belt around it, you can put a big bow under it."snip

"She showed people that you can wear a man-style cardigan under a short fitted jacket with your pencil skirt," she says. "You can put a belt around it, you can put a big bow under it."snip

Well just because you can, does not mean you should or that it will look good.

That just makes my day. She will be in my district...tying up traffic. :angry:

Same here Stella :angry:

No doubt the Mooshell will be in Denver and/or Colorado Springs to back the idiot, Michael Bennett...the city will be a no-go area, the Interstate will be bumper-to-bumper traffic, or worse: closed!!!

In Denver the Obummertrons will no doubt gather around her, like the blindly led sheep they are. Colorado Springs won't be quite as welcoming...seems the hard-right are good for some thing, even if it's only keeping the hard-left at bay!

That just makes my day. She will be in my district...tying up traffic. :angry:

Same here Stella :angry:

No doubt the Mooshell will be in Denver and/or Colorado Springs to back the idiot, Michael Bennett...the city will be a no-go area, the Interstate will be bumper-to-bumper traffic, or worse: closed!!!

In Denver the Obummertrons will no doubt gather around her, like the blindly led sheep they are. Colorado Springs won't be quite as welcoming...seems the hard-right are good for some thing, even if it's only keeping the hard-left at bay!

I am curious to see what will happen when she comes here. My suburb went for Obama the last election but I have been noticing a lot of GOP signs on peoples' lawns.

BARF ALERT:

How to Wear Layers for Fall:

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/09/20/how-to-wear-layers-for-fall/?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk1%7C172050

snip

Stephenson, who speaks to women nationwide about fashion, says she thinks the fall layering trend was a female-friendly response from designers across the world to today's economic worries.snip

Stephenson points to Michelle Obama as a woman who embraces both layering and rule-breaking.

Yes, ladies, here is your new fashion icon:

ugly-yellow.jpg

michelle-o.jpg

michelle-torso.jpg

michelle-obama-s-trainers-pic-reuters-909717548.jpg

michelle_fashion_01.jpg

Surgeon General's Warning: Wearing these fashions can be hazardous to your image.

A couple of questions- Why does she want to dress like a kid and Does her husband ever look at her? Anyone who really loved her wouldn't let her walk out of the house like that.

shoutArgyle58 -- you missed the one when she was visiting the Grand Canyon. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, I've used that one several times to exhibit her total lack of class, decided to leave it out here.

Latest opinion polls show her popularity only about a point or so higher than Zero's. Only thing that keeps her from bottoming out is the fact that she has no real power.... of course, we thought the same about Hitlery at about the same point in Billy's first term.

Her Heinousness had Hitlerycare, but Michelle has a shopping spree in Paris and a vacation in Spain hobknobbing with the royalty on her resume. I don't know which is worse, but Bill was smart enough to veer to the center after his healthcare disaster and the GOP sweep in '94(and shuffling the Wicked Witch of the West Wing out of the spotlight). I don't see Obambi doing that, because he's too arrogant and tone-deaf.