Ouch! Feingold losing by double digits in PPP/Kos poll

Geee

ouch-feingold-losing-by-double-digits-in-pppkos-poll-103449174.html
Washington Examiner:

Ouch! Feingold losing by double digits in PPP/Kos poll
By: DAVID FREDDOSO
Online Opinion Editor
09/21/10 1:00 PM EDT

Maybe that Rasmussen poll wasn’t a fluke, after all. PPP, polling for Daily Kos, now shows Sen. Russ Feingold, D-Wis., trailing by 11 points — a very, very bad sign for any candidate, but especially for an incumbent.

President Obama is posting some terrible approval-disapproval numbers (40-53) in the state. Wisconsin’s other Democratic senator, Herb Kohl, is also upside down (42-47), but exiting Gov. Jim Doyle, D, is in much worse shape (29-62).snip

Wisconsin is a state that you have to win by at least 5% because of all the fraud and the same day registration and voting. We lived in the Milwaukee area for several years and it seemed to be conservative. Because of generous welfare payments and to avoid the gangs, a lot of people from Chicago's inner city started moving to Wisconsin (taking the gangs with them). Madison is always a problem with students voting absentee and then going to Racine or Milwaukee to do the same day registration. Then you have the church buses coming in from Chicago where the occupants voted early in Chicago and have moved onto Wisconsin to vote there. They brag about it, too.

Any close election probably had a GOP winner and the election was stolen. With a double digit lead, it sounds like everyone is getting good and disgusted. I'm happy about this. Most of the people of Wisconsin are good, family oriented people. They deserve to have their voices heard.

Granted Walworth County is more conservative than Milwaukee county, but I have only seen 1 Feingold sign. Even some of the yards that have Barrett signs(governor's race) don't have Feingold.

Granted Walworth County is more conservative than Milwaukee county, but I have only seen 1 Feingold sign. Even some of the yards that have Barrett signs(governor's race) don't have Feingold.

What did Feingold do to make everyone so angry?

As an incumbent 'Rat, he has the same target on his back as the rest of them.

As an incumbent 'Rat, he has the same target on his back as the rest of them.

we have been trying to get rid of him for years to no avail-so I guess he may finally be a part of "throw the bums out". It will be amazing cause, as Stella said-it is tough here to get a Dem out.