Aunt Zeituni: 'The System Took Advantage Of Me'

Geee

obama.aunt.zeituni.2.1921954.html
WBZTV Boston:

Aunt Zeituni: 'The System Took Advantage Of Me'
President Obama's Aunt Speaks Exclusively With WBZ-TV
Reporting
Jonathan Elias BOSTON (WBZ) ―

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Those are the words from 58-year-old Zeituni Onyango of Kenya in a recent exclusive interview with WBZ-TV.

Onyango is the aunt of President Barack Obama. She has been living in the United States illegally for years, receiving public assistance in Boston. snip

Right. That's why she is in public housing while citizens who are down on their luck are on waiting lists.

Sounds like 1960s and 1970s England, when Jamaica, Pakistan and Uganda emptied out into England. People would arrive at Heathrow airport, and before they even alighted the aircraft, would make demands for houses, schooling, and health-care. Of course those people were "British" by merit of the fact that they were from the old old British Empire/Colonies.

At the same time, any 'down on their luck' Brits who happened to be in line, waiting for council housing, were thrown to the back of the line to "accommodate" the newcomers...who were not only given their houses, but were provided other services as the Labor government bent over backwards to ensure the newcomers were well taken care of and made to feel welcome!!! (And whose voting block ensured the further destruction of a once great country. By the 1980s it had become New Pakistan!!!)

(Sound familiar?!?!?)sarcasm

No wonder Obambi is so much in favor of illegal amnesty: Aunt Zeituni might get deported! :rolleyes:

shout:angry: Damn right she should!

As someone who came here legally, and jumped through all the hoops, I feel very strongly about line-jumping illegals...and I don't care whose relative they are, or are not. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL...the constitutional lawyer that he is...Obummer should get that!!!!

Aunt Zeituni really helps everyone understand where Obama is coming from. He obviously doesn't believe in family taking care of their own. It sounds like he never had anything to do with her when she was in the US. He also believed strongly that she was the public's problem not his even though he is a multimillionaire. The guy doesn't have an ounce of compassion in his body.

Even GWB tried to get the churches, synagogues, etc. involved with taking care of the people in need who were in their congregations.

Obama is selfish and his aunt is proof of this.

Aunt Zeituni really helps everyone understand where Obama is coming from. He obviously doesn't believe in family taking care of their own. It sounds like he never had anything to do with her when she was in the US. He also believed strongly that she was the public's problem not his even though he is a multimillionaire. The guy doesn't have an ounce of compassion in his body.

Even GWB tried to get the churches, synagogues, etc. involved with taking care of the people in need who were in their congregations.

Obama is selfish and his aunt is proof of this.

That's not true! Obambi has tons of compassion for the slumlords trying to build the Ground Zero mosque, he just doesn't have any for a single other person. :blink:

"If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen." Auntie Zeituni, Aunt of the Arabian Kenyan Hawaiian Marxist pResident.

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.