Rasmussen: ‘52 percent of voters say their views are more like Palin’s than Obama’s’

Geee

rasmussen-52-percent-of-voters-say-their-views-are-more-like-palins-than-obamas-103291029.html
Washington Examiner:

Rasmussen: ‘52 percent of voters say their views are more like Palin’s than Obama’s’
By: MARK HEMINGWAY
Commentary Staff Writer
09/20/10 12:10 PM EDT

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin appears at the Tea Party Express' "Showdown in Searchlight," rally March 27, 2010 (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)
I don’t know if this poll is an endorsement of Palin or a harsh judgment on the President, but either way it’s not good for the White House:

Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are closer to Sarah Palin’s than they are to President Obama’s, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Just 40% say their views are closer to the president’s than to those of the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate.snip

I still don't think she'll run in two years, but the RATS are scared to death that she will(which is why the LSM continues trying to demonize her), because Obambi is losing on all fronts now. Only Hitler and the Japanese managed to lose so much ground in WW2 as fast as the RATS are now.

Well, the left had better step up on their Palin-bashing, but I don't think that's possible. I'll admit, I'm not that sure about Sarah Palin, but I'd vote for her or practically anybody else over Obama (or any other D) in a heartbeat.

SP_WH_snow3_sm.jpg

Well, the left had better step up on their Palin-bashing, but I don't think that's possible. I'll admit, I'm not that sure about Sarah Palin, but I'd vote for her or practically anybody else over Obama (or any other D) in a heartbeat.

SP_WH_snow3_sm.jpg

Oh, if she runs, she's got my vote. But I think she's still testing the waters in Iowa and NH...