The White House Insider Should Really ‘Come Out’

Geee

the-white-house-insider-should-really-come-out
Pajamas Media:

The White House Insider Should Really ‘Come Out’
September 19, 2010 - by Roger L Simon

Considerable buzz is being created by a three-part series of Internet interviews with an alleged White House insider. These anonymous interviews on the NewsFlavor site attack Obama, Pelosi, and company as self-involved incompetents and describe the Democratic Party in general as being in serious disarray.

None of this is particularly groundbreaking — except the source, whose provenance I tend to believe, although I have not the slightest proof.

But that White House provenance is key. I believe it simply on a gut basis and because what he or she says is now so obvious that even an “insider” would have to face and admit it, late to the party as he or she may be. I mean who needs anyone at this point to tell us that Barack Obama is disconnected from the American people — or from his wife, for that matter? It’s as plain as the proverbial nose on our face. In fact, it was pretty plain long before he was elected president to anyone who cared to look.

Obviously a great many didn’t. In our culture, indeed worldwide, people tend to get stuck (“reified” in fancy philosophical parlance) in one ideology or another until they actually become that view or ideology themselves and cease to be free individuals capable of critical thought. The mainstream media are often that way — so unobservant they would have supported Mussolini himself if he had the right skin color and mouthed the proper platitudes. Not that Barack Obama is Mussolini. He’s too wimpy and depressed to make a good dictator. Perhaps he should resign in favor of George Soros.

Sadly, this White House Insider, try as he or she may, still seems mired in this “reification.” Not only does he (let’s assume a “he” for grammatical convenience) suffer from excessive CIS — Clinton Idolatry Syndrome — he is still apparently more concerned for the health of the Democratic Party than he is for the health of our nation.

Otherwise, why hide behind this cloak of anonymity?snip