At Least 17 Republicans in 2012 Presidential Election Field

AceRimmer

John Huntsman?

Jon Huntsman, Jr.

Current U.S. Ambassador to China

Formerly Governor of Utah

Formerly U.S. Ambassador to Singapore

Also served as a White House Staff Assistant in the Reagan Administration, and Deputy U.S. Trade Representative under Dubya.

He is a devout Mormon and comes from a rather affluent Utah family. Speaks fluent Mandarin and Taiwanese Hokkien.

Yes-Paul Ryan

Only if he runs away from Daddy!

Did you mean Rand Paul?

Rheoshout Nickydogshout this may be the source of the confusion. Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Paul Ryan. Sort of like me with Chris Christie and Charlie Christ.

dunce.jpg

shoutValin -- as far as I know, that is your first mistake. You most certainly do not deserve a dunce hat.

What I want to know now is, who is the real John (Jon) Huntsman? Argyle58's looks the most likely.

How about Rick Perry????

I would put him in a good solid Maybe. Do you think the country is ready for another President from Texas?

How about Rick Perry????

I would put him in a good solid Maybe. Do you think the country is ready for another President from Texas?

I guess it depends on the situation in what is going on with the economy....

shoutValin -- as far as I know, that is your first mistake. You most certainly do not deserve a dunce hat.

What I want to know now is, who is the real John (Jon) Huntsman? Argyle58's looks the most likely.

AnneV's Jon Huntsman is actually Jon Huntsman, Sr., father of the person I described. JH Sr. was a poor dirt farmer from Idaho who made a fortune making egg containers (later branching off into chemicals) and founded the Huntsman Corporation, the Huntsman Cancer Foundation, and the Huntsman Family Holdings Company (Jr. has served as chief executive for all of these). He has personally given over $200 million to cancer research and says he will give away his entire fortune to cancer research before his death.

How about Rick Perry????

I think even Perry knows that voters are going to have a curl on their lips for another Texan, even though Perry is probably the best of the batch. Like Jeb, voters are tired of POTUS' from Texas or named Bush.

After Obambi, though, I don't think voters are EVER going to want a TOTUS from Illinois again...

Whom ever, as long as they didn't attend Harvard or Yale. Every president since Reagan has attended one or both, as well as two of the vice presidents (Gore and Cheney).

Those two schools seem to train elitists, and I think we've had enough of them.

Whom ever, as long as they didn't attend Harvard or Yale. Every president since Reagan has attended one or both, as well as two of the vice presidents (Gore and Cheney).

Those two schools seem to train elitists, and I think we've had enough of them.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN, BUT IT DEFINITELY MAKES Argyle58's! statement true:

How about Rick Perry????

I think even Perry knows that voters are going to have a curl on their lips for another Texan, even though Perry is probably the best of the batch. Like Jeb, voters are tired of POTUS' from Texas or named Bush.

After Obambi, though, I don't think voters are EVER going to want a TOTUS from Illinois again...

True, I think he is going to be the last President ever elected from the Senate or anyone from Illinois. I would like to see someone from a State like Florida, or a state that never produced a President..

How about Rick Perry????

True, I think he is going to be the last President ever elected from the Senate or anyone from Illinois. I would like to see someone from a State like Florida, or a state that never produced a President..

Be careful of that wish.....states that have never produced a president gave us Carter, Clinton and LBJ (yes, he was the FIRST President from Texas), not to mention the current occupant of the White House.....officially from Hawaii.