NJ GOV CHRISTIE DELIVERS BRILLIANT LACERATION OF TEACHER’S UNION

Geee

Definitely worth the watch. The guy is in command of his facts and is great in front of people.

This needs a bump!

Geee FYI you can show a You Tube Vide by using this * Insert media (Icon on the far right)

Definitely worth the watch. The guy is in command of his facts and is great in front of people.

I'm really starting to like this guy. He doesn't dance around, but goes straight for the killing blow. He blew that teacher away. B)

I'm really starting to like this guy. He doesn't dance around, but goes straight for the killing blow. He blew that teacher away. B)

What do think of his support of Mike Castle?

IMO think it shows he knows that the important thing is to elect the most viable rightward candidate. I think it also shows that the tea party needs to do a little bit better vetting the candidates they back. In Delaware and in Colorado the tea party candidates have a lot of baggage.

IMO think it shows he knows that the important thing is to elect the most viable rightward candidate. I think it also shows that the tea party needs to do a little bit better vetting the candidates they back. In Delaware and in Colorado the tea party candidates have a lot of baggage.

You are so right, shoutpollyannaish.

You are so right, shoutpollyannaish.

Oh Mark Levin will not be happy with you! :P