Lindsey Graham is Baghdad Bob

Valin

The fact that there were more bodies found in Sadam's mass graves than were ever found in Serbia, alone should be a good reason for us having gone there....it was enough for Clinton.

The fact that over 5,000 active WMD's were, in fact found, and destroyed by Allied Troops.

Many more "outdated" WMD's were found, and are still being found, often by the bad guys, who use them to make IEDs to attack our troops with.

A little over 5K kilos of yellow cake uranium was found, and secretly shipped to Canada for safekeeping.

All this was found, and the truth was that Sadam taunted the U.S. with his ownership and willingness to use WMDs (80,000 Iranian soldiers and 5,000 Kurdish civilians are proof enough). The fact that he freely used his armed forces in the region in various bids to expand his power (again Iran, and, of course, Kuwait).

If a U.S. call to action wasn't needed here, then it wasn't needed in WWII Europe, Korea, Viet Nam, or virtually anywhere else that we waged war, not of conquest, but in order to secure the world from tyrants who subjugated their populations as opposed to governing, or even ruling.

The fact that there were more bodies found in Sadam's mass graves than were ever found in Serbia, alone should be a good reason for us having gone there....it was enough for Clinton.

The fact that over 5,000 active WMD's were, in fact found, and destroyed by Allied Troops.

Many more "outdated" WMD's were found, and are still being found, often by the bad guys, who use them to make IEDs to attack our troops with.

A little over 5K kilos of yellow cake uranium was found, and secretly shipped to Canada for safekeeping.

All this was found, and the truth was that Sadam taunted the U.S. with his ownership and willingness to use WMDs (80,000 Iranian soldiers and 5,000 Kurdish civilians are proof enough). The fact that he freely used his armed forces in the region in various bids to expand his power (again Iran, and, of course, Kuwait).

If a U.S. call to action wasn't needed here, then it wasn't needed in WWII Europe, Korea, Viet Nam, or virtually anywhere else that we waged war, not of conquest, but in order to secure the world from tyrants who subjugated their populations as opposed to governing, or even ruling.

Well with that kind of thinking, it's obvious to all you are nothing but an evil Neo-Con supporter of the American Empire! And I bet you leave the Toilet seat up too!

My son was there for the beginning invasion, not only mass graves but to him one of the most usetting prisons was a prison of children, from about 2 yrs to about 12, could never figure out why our press totally ignored these children, said it made you just want to cry. Had to shoot the iraqui soldiers about 10 times to get them to drop, said they were higher than a kite and screaming alla akabar running toward them. Women and children were treated worse than animals all over that country.

But the press hated Bush and wasn't going to report any thing that they could avoid

Well with that kind of thinking, it's obvious to all you are nothing but an evil Neo-Con supporter of the American Empire! And I bet you leave the Toilet seat up too!

I also cling to my gun and bible, keeping at least one of each at home, in my office, and whatever vehicle I am driving.

I am too afraid of my wife to leave the toilet seat up.

I also cling to my gun and bible, keeping at least one of each at home, in my office, and whatever vehicle I am driving.

Just as I suspected!!!

That's not fear, that's wisdom. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Just as I suspected!!!

That's not fear, that's wisdom. If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

LOL....all too true!!!

Lindsey Graham has his own problems as a RINO, that are well deserved. He has served honorably in the military, even with a brief service in Iraq [2007] as part of the JAG corps. I think he may still be a full colonel, in the South Carolina National Guard. No such military service for Mr. Jack Hunter,"the Southern Avenger," at least as far as I could find online.

Just a few comments on the "Southern Avenger":

He is described as a "Ron-Paul-Bot" & has his face book picture showing him close to hugging Mr. Ron Paul.

His avatar as "Southern Avenger" was [by self admission] ripped from a black conservative radio host,of the 1990's, Ken Hamblin [a solid fixture here in Denver, for many years] who called himself "The Black Avenger"; all this during a Jim Beam fueled haze, while binge drinking with his friends.

Mark Levin, a man whose writing I respect, calls him,"Charleston City Paper's First Lady, Jackie Hunter."

He can be seen on a youtube vid extolling Imam Rauf & the comment made by him that, "....America has killed more innocent Muslims, than Al Qaeda has killed Americans..." and counting a half million Iraqi children that were said to have died during the Iraqi UN sanctions prior to war. [ Regardless that Saddam was using oil money for palaces, bribes, and other things besides food for his nation's children ]

Lindsey Graham has his own problems as a RINO, that are well deserved. He has served honorably in the military, even with a brief service in Iraq [2007] as part of the JAG corps. I think he may still be a full colonel, in the South Carolina National Guard. No such military service for Mr. Jack Hunter,"the Southern Avenger," at least as far as I could find online.

He is described as a "Ron-Paul-Bot" & has his face book picture showing him close to hugging Mr. Ron Paul.

His avatar as "Southern Avenger" was [by self admission] ripped from a black conservative radio host,of the 1990's, Ken Hamblin [a solid fixture here in Denver, for many years] who called himself "The Black Avenger"; all this during a Jim Beam fueled haze, while binge drinking with his friends.

Mark Levin, a man whose writing I respect, calls him,"Charleston City Paper's First Lady, Jackie Hunter."

He can be seen on a youtube vid extolling Imam Rauf & the comment made by him that, "....America has killed more innocent Muslims, than Al Qaeda has killed Americans..." and counting a half million Iraqi children that were said to have died during the Iraqi UN sanctions prior to war. [ Regardless that Saddam was using oil money for palaces, bribes, and other things besides food for his nation's children ]

I missed the part where Jack Hunter explained why the sanctions were in place in the 1st place. I also missed the part where he explained why the Oil for Food program was such a disaster.

My son was there for the beginning invasion, not only mass graves but to him one of the most usetting prisons was a prison of children, from about 2 yrs to about 12, could never figure out why our press totally ignored these children, said it made you just want to cry. Had to shoot the iraqui soldiers about 10 times to get them to drop, said they were higher than a kite and screaming alla akabar running toward them. Women and children were treated worse than animals all over that country.

But the press hated Bush and wasn't going to report any thing that they could avoid

How sadshoutCudjo. Thank your son for his service.

That's the first Ive heard of these childrens prisons. Do you have a link? I would find this very useful.

shoutValin. I vaguely remember them finding children in prisons in the beginning of the war when they were going from prison to prison looking for the missing airman from the first Gulf War.

That's the first Ive heard of these childrens prisons. Do you have a link? I would find this very useful.

shoutValin....a 2003 report from Accuracy In Media here.

shoutValin....a 2003 report from Accuracy In Media here.

+ Geee

Thanks. Just when you think you've heard it all. The world is a much better place without Saddam in it.

Lindsey Grahamnesty, like his idol, John McCain, has suddenly gotten some Tea Party spirit knocked into them. Amazing what a near political death experience can do to make you see the light...

I haven't heard anything about Ken Hamblin in years. I listened to him way back when; he was very good.

So, he was the one in the Beam fueled haze? Darn, he was remarkably lucid for all of that.

I wonder what happened to him. He apparently walked out one day and disappeared, at least from public view.

Never mind. I answered my own question.

Ken left the air after a contract dispute with the syndicate that controlled is access to the networks. Earlier this decade, around the time the syndication arrangement fell through, he realized that he'd tired of his combative persona. "I didn't want to sit on Fox News and try to convince people that America was a great country," he says. "And I didn't want to go on CNN and argue with people who didn't want to leave Harlem or Watts because of their own xenophobia. I reached a burnout point."

So he retired, and thanks in part to some wise investments (including a couple of Quiznos restaurants he owned and sold), he's pretty well fixed. He and his wife, who live in Frisco with their three dogs, spend much of their time traveling; they've got a trip to Paris and Rome scheduled for September.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_ever_happened_to_Ken_Hamblin_the_Black_Avenger_loved_his_radio_talk_show

Never mind. I answered my own question.

Ken left the air after a contract dispute with the syndicate that controlled is access to the networks. Earlier this decade, around the time the syndication arrangement fell through, he realized that he'd tired of his combative persona. "I didn't want to sit on Fox News and try to convince people that America was a great country," he says. "And I didn't want to go on CNN and argue with people who didn't want to leave Harlem or Watts because of their own xenophobia. I reached a burnout point."

So he retired, and thanks in part to some wise investments (including a couple of Quiznos restaurants he owned and sold), he's pretty well fixed. He and his wife, who live in Frisco with their three dogs, spend much of their time traveling; they've got a trip to Paris and Rome scheduled for September.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_ever_happened_to_Ken_Hamblin_the_Black_Avenger_loved_his_radio_talk_show

Sanguine! Sorry, I meant Jack Hunter ripped off Ken Hamblin while in a Jim Beam haze. I listened to Ken all the time.

BTW- I think Frisco, means Frisco, Colorado, a great small town near Breckenridge, Colorado, another great mountain town that tried to secede from the United States in the late 1800's. Breckenridge was rumored to have their own navy- a couple of massive, mining dredges on the Blue river, between Breckenrige and what is now Frisco.