59 Days to Decide: Evidence Mounts That Dems Are Facing Midterm Wipeout

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
days-decide-evidence-mounts-dems-facing-midterm-wipeout
Fox News:

It's looking more and more like a good year to be a Republican challenger.

Evidence is mounting that Democrats are facing a midterm wipeout: Hopes for an economic recovery to save Democrats from voter punishment this November are quickly fading as an already high unemployment rate inched up.

A new poll shows voters favor Republican newcomers. And political analyst Larry Sabato is predicting that the GOP will win control of the House this fall and come within a couple of seats of winning the Senate.

"There's absolutely no doubt at this point it's a Republican year and very probably a very big Republican year," Sabato told Fox News. "This particular year has been mischaracterized as an anti-incumbent year. In fact, it's becoming increasingly obvious that it's an anti-Democratic year."

A Gallup poll released Friday backs up Sabato's claim.

Given the choice of four types of generic candidates, 38 percent of poll respondents said they prefer a Republican newcomer while 24 percent picked a Democratic incumbent..

GOP consultant Tony Sayegh said that's not good news for the Democratic majority in Washington.

"The overwhelming majority of the American people, when viewing the congressional races generically, a) want a Republican and B) want an outsider," he said.
________

Don't worry, Dems, I'm sure The One will just blame Bush when you get your rear ends kicked...

Don't worry, Dems, I'm sure The One will just blame Bush when you get your rear ends kicked...

LOL! I'm sure they will feel much better knowing they lost for such a good cause as propping up and supporting Obambi's socialization of the country. The story about RATS abandoning a sinking ship is about to be proven a myth, because the captain, who's supposed to go down with the ship, has already stolen the life raft to save himself. The night of November 2 is promising to be an entertaining one on FNC. B)

Why aren't they throwing a hissy fit?

These are the biggest egotistical babies on the face of the earth, and they aren't even whining too much.

What gives? What are we missing that they are able to stay calm in the face of a political tsunami?

Some people have talked about an "October Surprise," and that the elections can't be held under martial law. I don't want to go there, but they were too well organized getting Obama elected & too PO'd about their last 2 presidential losses, to keep this calm in the face of what should be a Democrat disaster.

These are the biggest egotistical babies on the face of the earth, and they aren't even whining too much.

What gives? What are we missing that they are able to stay calm in the face of a political tsunami?

Some people have talked about an "October Surprise," and that the elections can't be held under martial law. I don't want to go there, but they were too well organized getting Obama elected & too PO'd about their last 2 presidential losses, to keep this calm in the face of what should be a Democrat disaster.

There is no October Surprise. Obambi, Reid, and Pelosi are just too arrogant to acknowledge what's coming in now, less than 2 months. The other RATS can see the tsunami coming, but the head of the snake refuses to see it.

There is no October Surprise. Obambi, Reid, and Pelosi are just too arrogant to acknowledge what's coming in now, less than 2 months. The other RATS can see the tsunami coming, but the head of the snake refuses to see it.

I think they realize it, but they have to put up a brave face---or Pelosi will call them out in front of the press. She is the one who must understand she is losing her job soon, but she can't show defeat in any of her wrinkles.

I think they realize it, but they have to put up a brave face---or Pelosi will call them out in front of the press. She is the one who must understand she is losing her job soon, but she can't show defeat in any of her wrinkles.

I don't think any amount of Botox can save Pelosi's job as Speaker, and Harry Reid's internal polling must suck since he's gotten political buddies to lay a frivolous lawsuit on Sharon Angle. This is the desperation stage for the RATS...