Without George W. Bush, division tears apart the online left

Geee

without-george-w-bush-division-tears-apart-the-online-left-101251189.html
Washington Examiner:

Without George W. Bush, division tears apart the online left
By: CHARLIE SPIERING
Online Community Manager
08/22/10 6:50 AM EDT

In the ‘old days’ of the Bush administration, life in a online liberal discussion forum was great. Everybody was having a great time bashing the president and marveling at each other’s brilliance. But in the age of Obama, these once fertile fields of partisan rancor have been tainted by ideological dissent.

The latest news from Democratic Underground (DU) is a perfect example of what’s happening to the left online.

Earlier this year, the moderators of DU angered users of the forum after they issued a lengthy “censored list” of online behavior that would be banned and deleted from the site.snip

pollyannaish

:lol: Well, been there done that. But it's fun to see it happening on the other side for a change.

Edited to add: What's really funny to me is that there will be those on the right at other sites laughing at them over this with out even the faintest whiff of irony. :rolleyes:

:lol: All revolutions eat their own children. Dubya is gone, so now they're tearing into each other. I guess that DUhmmies are also agreeing with those "Miss Me Yet?" billboards and t-shirts...