Rush gets $11M+ for loud condo

Geee

rush_gets_for_loud_condo_sbImM4MDXPQEBdMsVQoahL
Ny Post:

Rush gets $11M+ for loud condo
By CATHY BURKE

Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh made good on his vow to "get out of New York totally," reportedly closing on a $11.75 million sale of his 10-room Upper East Side condo -- and splitting so fast, he left all his gilded, gaudy furnishings behind.

The liberal-bashing Limbaugh has long railed against New York's high taxes. His Web site published the transcript of one bombastic broadcast under the title "El Rushbo to New York: Drop Dead."

Limbaugh announced last year on his radio show that he'd decided to sell his condo at 1049 Fifth Ave., with its four fireplaces and terraces overlooking Central Park, to "get out of New York totally."

GAUDY: The classic Manhattan skyline view wasn't enough for Limbaugh, who ruined it with a cheap mural.

He even offered to let the buyer keep all the stuff inside.snip

Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh made good on his vow to "get out of New York totally," reportedly closing on a $11.75 million sale of his 10-room Upper East Side condo

Two points

A. It should read in the interest of accuracy "Evil ultra extremest radical racist white right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh made good on his vow to "get out of New York totally,"

B. A 10 room condo on the upper east side for $11.75 million....a good price.

B. A 10 room condo on the upper east side for $1.75 million....a good price.

Read again, shoutValin . . . it's ELEVEN point seven five million.

B. A 10 room condo on the upper east side for $1.75 million....a good price.

Read again, shoutValin . . . it's ELEVEN point seven five million.

Detail Details Details...Can't be bothered by small details. :P

PS: Fixed it....Thanks.

shoutGeee

Did you happen to read the comments section?....Feel The Love.

After reading the comments, NYC is aptly represented in government.

"Flax seed eating.......human cesspool....."

Although nothing wrong with an few seeds & nuts, at times.

pollyannaish

The cultural elite really, really hate us. Wow.

I've always wondered...how do people become "fancy" like the elites? What gives a person impeccable taste?

I've always wondered...how do people become "fancy" like the elites? What gives a person impeccable taste?

Impeccable politics :rolleyes:

Impeccable intellect... only those with impeccable intellect can fully recognize the true intellect and brilliance of Barack Obama, John Kerry, Joe Biden, et al.

Good answer!

I've been to NYC once, when I was 3 years old and returning from my Dad's stationing in Turkey while he was in the Army. I have zero interest in returning, for any reason, unless it's a date with Juliet Huddy from FNC(and then I would try to get her to meet me in Lafayette or New Orleans for dinner and whatnot). Otherwise, count me out on ever returning to the Big Apple.

The only place I'll ever willingly step north of the Mason-Dixon Line, besides a date with Juliet, is to go to Fenway Park to see the Red Sox. B)

Geez, I'm going to have to check out Juliet Huddy. When is she on?

She floats around the schedule, but usually guest hosts on F&F. And stay away, Juliet is mine! ;)