Blago Holdout Juror Involved in Chicago Politics, Big Fan of NPR, Liberal Talk Radio

Geee

blago-holdout-juror-involved-in-chicago-politics-big-fan-of-npr-liberal-talk-radio
Big Government:

Blago Holdout Juror Involved in Chicago Politics, Big Fan of NPR, Liberal Talk Radio
by Ace of Spades

Here’s what Fox local news in Chicago reports:

Jurors who have been interviewed so far will not identify the juror, other than to say the juror was a female.

FOX Chicago News reported that speculation is centering on juror Jo Ann Chiakulas of Willowbrook, after a second-hand acquaintance said that she has been saying for weeks that she would find Blagojevich not guilty.

Chiakulas is a retired director from the Illinois Department of Public Health.

Contacted Tuesday night, she told FOX Chicago News she would call on Wednesday if she wished to talk about the case.

On one count at least, Chiakulas voted with her fellow jurors, agreeing to convict Blagojevich of lying to federal agents.
This was since confirmed by CBS local news Chicago.

They actually could have reported more — because pre-trial, they had this to say about a female “retired public health director” on the jury panel:snip

You can bet Fitzgerald is already looking at her financial records. If he can't really nail Blago, he'll go after her. Same thing he did with Scooter Libby when he couldn't get Karl Rove...

You can bet Fitzgerald is already looking at her financial records. If he can't really nail Blago, he'll go after her. Same thing he did with Scooter Libby when he couldn't get Karl Rove...

Ace! that's OK by me.

Her partisan meddling in a jury verdict prevented a corrupt governor from his due. That's a crime.

She needs to experience three hots & a cot. So does Blago.

Ace! that's OK by me.

Her partisan meddling in a jury verdict prevented a corrupt governor from his due. That's a crime.

She needs to experience three hots & a cot. So does Blago.

I'm not saying it's wrong to go after her, but find out if someone "influenced" her to go against the rest of the jury. I smell jury tampering here, and they found a willing customer...