Sex, Lies and Al Gore

Geee

sex_lies_and_al_gore.html
American Thinker:

Sex, Lies, and Al Gore
By Robin of Berkeley

Did Al Gore sexually attack a licensed massage therapist in Portland in 2006? I don't know. But I believe this story has legs.

I'm a licensed therapist myself, though of the psychological kind. In my twenty-plus years in practice, I have never seen a woman who I believed was lying about sexual abuse.

Now, this isn't saying that females don't lie. Teenager Tawana Brawley was aided and abetted by Al Sharpton in her hoax about gang rape by white males. A stripper apparently lied about being raped by students at Duke. And my middle-class clients don't resemble Tawana.

There are also some oddities in the woman's police report. For one, she showed a definite lack of sophistication and brain power. When she wants to have a bathroom break, she announces, "I have to pee." She curses at times, and also disses her coworkers in the massage trade.

But unrefined women can be sexually attacked. Women who've been around the block a few times are perfect prey. They have more dirty laundry to be exposed should they tell.

People are asking why this masseuse followed through with the police report three years later, in 2009. It's hard to know her motivations. But the story she recounts is compelling.

She's no stranger to male violence. She implies as much during the questioning.

This exposure, I think, has given her street smarts. She gets an uncomfortable vibe from Gore right from the start, who she claims was drunk. But she ignores her intuition because he's a famous public figure. She even admits to voting for him.

When he starts fondling her, she tries various ways to distract him. She is trying her best not to get raped.

She uses reason, bringing up his marriage to Tipper. His enraged response would be typical for a narcissist who wouldn't want his pristine image tarnished.

Another feather in her cap: She told someone right away. She apparently called a friend in the middle of the night to disclose what happened. She reportedly saw an attorney, a therapist, and even contacted the police (though she didn't follow through).

People will lambaste this woman for not following through in 2006 with her complaint. If she were attacked, why didn't she go public and protect other potential victims?

The truth is that most women (and men) do not report sexual violence. Predators, especially rich and powerful ones, can get away with almost anything.

We've seen this with Bill Clinton's vulturous behavior, as well as former Democratic Governor Eliot Spitzer's addiction to prostitutes. John Edwards' liaison produced a blue-eyed baby girl.

The sexual hijinks aren't limited to Democrats. When Arnold Schwarzenegger ran for Governor of California, he was called the Gropenator because so many women accused him of groping them.

The motivation behind these Men Acting Badly is power more than sex. They have gargantuan egos, with toadies serving their every need, and a shoddy moral code. They loot and pillage because they can get away with it.

And there's Al Gore himself, a puffed up version of his former self. As the Green Messiah, his head has swelled as markedly as his girth. Gore dismisses any notion that the numbers around global warming have been cooked. When he recently testified before Congress, his contempt for mere mortals was evident.

There's something rotten in the Democratic Party. It's been decaying for years, but now it positively reeks.

Democratic leaders are punch-drunk with power. Unrestrained, unchecked, and unbalanced, they are manhandling our laws, our bodies, and our very lives.

Would anything surprise us these days? We have a president who may or may not have Communist and Muslim ties. We know less about him than the dentist we visit twice a year for checkups.

Given that that we're living in a particularly creepy episode of "The Twilight Zone," would Al Gore as a crazed sex poodle really be that far-fetched