Brazen bum Bernie

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
brazen_bum_bernie_HfyjHxnFjBtP8uwz9oNyMN
NY Post:

Bernie Madoff has a message from prison: F- - - you.

Madoff, 71, has become a folk hero to most of his fellow inmates -- but when one inmate lashed out at the disgraced Ponzi schemer for his $65 billion theft, Madoff barked: "F- - - my victims. I carried them for 20 years, and now I'm doing 150 years," New York magazine reports in its issue on sale tomorrow.

When another convict told Madoff that stealing from old ladies was "kind of f- - -ed up," Madoff coolly replied, "Well, that's what I did."

Another former convict told the magazine that Madoff once said he could spin a globe, put his finger anywhere on it, "and chances are he had a house there or he'd been there."

Yet another prisoner recalled watching a "60 Minutes" segment about Madoff with Madoff, and remarking, admiringly, that he'd bilked his clients for millions.

Madoff corrected him: "No, billions."

His massive scheme has some inmates virtually worshipping him as a criminal legend who ultimately wound up a success, according to their twisted worldview.

"If I'd lived that well for 70 years, I wouldn't care that I ended up in prison," one said.

He has since made 14 cents an hour sweeping the commissary floor of the federal pen in Butner, NC.
________

Hey, Bernie: F**** you. You're right where you belong.

SrWoodchuck

shoutWVR!

.......and way overpaid.

The man is working on his "street cred," but he'd better back off his barking.....in there, it's about who can "hold his mud."

"His massive scheme has some inmates virtually worshipping him as a criminal legend who ultimately wound up a success, according to their twisted worldview."

That is just so politically incorrect. We working stiffs have the twisted world view. The normal guys are in prison or in Obama's administration.

Al_Simmons

That didn't prevent some other inmate from beating the snot out of him, breaking his ribs in the process and bloodying his face. Of course, Bernie said that he merely "fell down", as ratting in that case would have been a VERY bad idea.

OTOH, since one of his prison buddies he plays chess with is a notorious Mafia Don (name escapes me right now) around his age, maybe the "Godfather" is now protecting him.