Travis Smiley: More Christians Than Muslims Blow Up People Every Single Day

Geee

cb91fd92-7c8b-4ad7-8dd5-f5869a653f74?comments=true&commentsSortDirection=Descending
TownHall:

Tavis Smiley: More Christians Than Muslims Blow Up People Every Single Day
Posted by: Greg Hengler at 4:11 PM

Not only does this man of the Left believe what he is saying, but he does it with passion and conviction. Smiley--a so-called Christian--is the product of a liberal education. Liberalism in America has triumphed. Its disciples use the Christian label only for leftist political means. The label is a badge of authenticity and authority in order to destroy the foundation of the structure they claim to live in.

For liberal "Christians" like Smiley, the old America was a concentration camp where blacks, Indians, women, and homosexuals were persecuted, while the America-to-come--always just a little beyond the horizon--is a Marxist paradise or multicultural university campus in which any human being's desires are satisfied regardless of the quality of those desires or his willingness to work for them.

Smiley sees the world through a left-wing lens--not a Christian one. This is the only way one can explain such idiocy. If leftists continue to succeed in maligning Christians and excusing or exalting Muslims, we can only hope that American pop culture and education will destroy the character of their people as it has done to ourssnip

We pay for Tavis Smiley to make these inane statements.

The Federal Government funds the Corporation for Public Broadcasting

The Corporation for Public Broadcasting supports PBS.

PBS supports Tavis Smiley.

We pay for the seeds of our own destruction.

This reader comment to the article pretty much nails the "logic of Tavis".

Yep, Tavis

Like we always say in my Bible study group, there's nothing better for kicking off the unofficial start of summer than the traditional church potluck followed by a good old fashioned car bombing.

pollyannaish

Dennis Prager was all over this yesterday. He said this was proof once again that liberals, as well meaning as they may be, are completely detached from reality.

He knows Smiley personally and it really gripes him that someone this smart can be so unencumbered by reality.

Dennis Prager was all over this yesterday. He said this was proof once again that liberals, as well meaning as they may be, are completely detached from reality.

He knows Smiley personally and it really gripes him that someone this smart can be so unencumbered by reality.

'Smart' is not an adjective I would attach to Smiley.

Polly, I knew you were a smart one. A Prager fan, huh?

pollyannaish

Polly, I knew you were a smart one. A Prager fan, huh?

Huge Prager fan. I REALLY appreciate his style and his life balance. He is one of the few talk show hosts that actually makes me think beyond the rhetoric and how to apply principles to my own life.

I took a few vacation days this week and the greatest part of it has been that I've been able to listen to his whole show each day.

So yes, I think that qualifies me as a fan. :lol:

And I agree with him on smart liberals—I know and am close to many and am often surprised at their conclusions. But it's ok, because they feel the same way about me. His "clarity over agreement" mantra is one of the most civilized approaches I know.

Guest AnneV

#1 killer of mankind - Malarial mosquito

#2 killer of mankind - Religion -- in particular, fundamentalist-type whack jobs, of all flavors!

#3 killer of mankind - All other diseases/conditions/illnesses

Dear Mr. Smiley

I'm not sure if you are aware of it, so I thought I inform you.....There are no cash prizes for making the stupid statement of the day.

Regards

Valin