The Discovery Of ‘Mass Graves’ Of Indigenous Canadian Children Was Actually A Massive Hoax

Geee

The Federalist

Three years ago, a major story broke in Canada that seemed to confirm every left-wing prejudice against Christians imaginable: A mass grave containing the remains of indigenous children was supposedly discovered on the grounds of what had once been a government boarding school run by the Catholic Church.

It turns out the whole thing was a hoax, a modern-day blood libel against Christians that ended with at least 85 Catholic churches across Canada destroyed by arson, vandalized, or desecrated. Canadian political and civil society leaders cheered on this destruction — and then doled out hundreds of millions of dollars to investigate the mass graves and create a “support fund” for indigenous people.:snip:

• Geee changed the title to The Discovery Of ‘Mass Graves’ Of Indigenous Canadian Children Was Actually A Massive Hoax

@Geee

In a healthy society, an explosive claim of this sort would have been subject to at least some critical scrutiny. But Canada, like the U.S., is not a healthy society. Major outlets like CNN, NPR, and the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation simply regurgitated the claim as a verified fact, couching their coverage in the most hyperbolic terms possible. CNN called it an “unthinkable” discovery. The Washington Post declared the story had “dragged the horror of Canada’s mistreatment of Indigenous people back into the spotlight.” 

Bingo We Have A Winner! But Canada, like the U.S., is not a healthy society. The other day I was in a discussion with a Liberal (Not Leftist) woman, about war. She (like a good liberal) said people wanted Peace, and it was only because of our evil overlords that we went to war.  I have a Different take (having actually Read history), She asked Why I said we really Like war, war is what we do. Had a 2 word  reply Original Sin...Did Not Know What Original Sin was!

Here we see 2 views, 1 said says Its not our fault, We're really good  peace loving, its all There fault. OTOH I being a Christian and having Read history (notice how the two complement each other?) Maintain We are pretty much Scumbags. Oh sure we've done some Good/Great things BUT it always falls apart..because of US.

/rant 728,309

• Like 1