Another Transgender Charged With Threats Against Nashville Christian School

Valin

Valin
The Daily Wire

Alleged threats from female-to-male transgender came days before the 1-year anniversary of the Covenant shooting and the "Transgender Day of Rage," with the suspect writing that the school "taught me: 'Vengeance is mine,' sayeth the Lord."
Luke Rosiak
May 9, 2024

A transgender alum of a Christian school in Nashville was arrested by the FBI after allegedly making threats against Christ Presbyterian Academy (CPA), days before the one-year anniversary of another transgender person slaughtering six people at The Covenant School.

A criminal complaint unsealed May 6 said that on March 24, the defendant left a voicemail for CPA saying, “My name used to be legally …” — followed by a female name. The Daily Wire does not name mass shooters or others who aspire to infamy through violence. The defendant is charged under a male name.

“Ya’ll already know who I am. … Every time I think about my childhood. You know what I think about every time I put my head to sleep at night? You know what I think about every morning? First of all, you don’t want to know,” the voicemail said, court documents allege. “Do you wanna f— around. Ya’ll already know where I live. … I spent how many days sheltered in place, legally ordered by not only the state but America … your quote unquote date is going on a murderous rampage again.”

The voicemail references the movie Deadpool 2, about an “unstable young mutant … at an orphanage” who kills an abusive staff member.

(Snip)

Although females rarely commit high-profile violence, there have been a string of alleged violent threats against schools by female-to-male transgender people, raising questions about whether sex-change hormones are playing a role.

In Maryland last month, an Asian woman who believed she was a male was arrested for allegedly planning to shoot up her high school near the 20th anniversary of the Columbine shootings, paying homage in a manifesto to the Covenant shooter.