Trump Narrows His VP List Down to These Four Potential Candidates

Geee

TownHall

Former President Donald Trump has reportedly narrowed his vice president shortlist down to four potential choices as he lays out a timeline for when he will make his much-anticipated announcement.

His list of potential running mates includes Gov. Doug Burgum (R-ND), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), and Sen.Tim Scott (R-SC). 

Trump has indicated that he may announce his VP pick ahead of the Republican National Convention, which will be held in Milwaukee July 15-18.

“I’ll be picking, but probably not too much before the convention, which I happen to be having in the great state of Wisconsin,” the 2024 hopeful told Fox 6 Milwaukee on Wednesday. 

He put rumors to bed of announcing his running mate choice before the gathering, saying “It’s very early right now.”

:snip:

• Like 1

Valin
1 hour ago, Geee said:
TownHall

His list of potential running mates includes Gov. Doug Burgum (R-ND), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH), and Sen.Tim Scott (R-SC).

1. Reportedly being the Operative word.

2. It is a well known fact among REAL Conservatives that these picks are RINO, Establishment, Globalist, War Mongering Shills for The Deep State!

/Snark

13 minutes ago, Valin said:

1. Reportedly being the Operative word.

2. It is a well known fact among REAL Conservatives that these picks are RINO, Establishment, Globalist, War Mongering Shills for The Deep State!

/Snark

Well, at least as far as I know none of them are JEWISH !!!! Although I do believe they are Christian which is almost as bad :P

Who would have EVER thought that would be possible, even in jest !!!!!

• Haha 1

Valin
36 minutes ago, Geee said:

Well, at least as far as I know none of them are JEWISH !!!! Although I do believe they are Christian which is almost as bad :P

Who would have EVER thought that would be possible, even in jest !!!!!

Maybe They are Marrano's  (Secret Jews) We all know how sneaky them Jews are.

/Snark

• Like 1