‘Kiss My A$$’: 70s Rocker Says ‘No More,’ She’s Had It With Democrat ‘Lies And More Lies’

Valin

The Daily Wire

Virginia Kruta
Apr 25, 2024

Runaways singer Cherie Currie has had enough of the “lies and more lies” coming out of the Democratic Party — and she said that it’s no longer “punk” to vote for them.

Currie, who rose to fame as part of the “all-girls answer to Grand Funk [Railroad],” shared the spotlight with iconic punk guitarists Joan Jett and Lita Ford — but she said in a post to X on Wednesday that the Democratic Party had lost its Rock ‘n’ Roll cred.

“It used to be PUNK, R&R to vote Democrat. I fell for it,” Currie said. “But when your party demands you live in fear, squaller [sic], beyond your means by just buying groceries, gasoline, disrespecting our veterans, our police, our elderly, supporting CRIMINALS, chaos, riots, Hamas, FAILING Israel, demeaning us at every turn! HURTING our CHILDREN! Wasting OUR MONEY.”

“Ineptitude with every policy! Lies and more lies … NO MORE!” she continued. “The Democrat Party can KISS MY A$$. They don’t give a damn. That’s true. Voting Dem used to be cool. But now, it just makes you a FOOL.”

(Snip)

They are still the pro-choice party. Young women today no matter where in the U.S. they live should have the same opportunity you had to live the life you wanted. And let's not forget how many times the Republicans in Congress tried to repeal Obamacare (60+).

Obama LIED. He was a terrible president and I VOTED FOR HIM! But only once. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that man could create racism and devolve us as a nation. He did that. He’s a liar. A mistake! We are in this racist hell whole thanks to him!

(Snip)