Sex, God, and Liberty | Andrew Klavan LIVE at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Valin

Apr. 14 2024

Culture is selling us an idea about our body that is destructive to our sense of self, reality and freedom.  Andrew Klavan takes the stage at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

And it wouldn't be Youtube without the morons showing up, to show the world Just How Stupid Conservatives can be.

@wereproductsnotconsumers8179
10 hours ago
Klaven is a RINO. So I've seen Pence on here shortly after he was exposed and now Klaven shortly after he was exposed. YAF seems very welcoming to RINOs.

(Great Reply!)

@nickonde5937
9 hours ago
Klavan believes some things I don't ... so he must be a grifter, because no one could ever disagree with me, because I'm always right and no other position is rational.

:lmfao:

Andrew Klavan Urges Americans To Push Back On Transgenderism Because It’s Teaching People To ‘Live A Lie’
Leif Le Mahieu
Apr 25, 2024

(Snip)

Klavan, who was brought to campus by the Young America’s Foundation, spoke to the college students about modern culture’s conception of the self in a speech entitled, “Sex, God, and Liberty.” During a Q&A session after the speech, Klavan was asked to expound on his thoughts on transgenderism and why so many young people were starting to identify as transgender.

Klavan, host of “The Andrew Klavan Show,” said that he believed that transgenderism denied reality and that people needed to push back acceptance of it in a “loving way.”

“We’re teaching people to live a lie, we’re teaching people that if they can just bully everybody into believing the lie it will somehow magically become true, and that has its roots in postmodern theory where language creates reality, which it just doesn’t. Language describes reality,” Klavan said. “All of these things to me are tremendously damaging and are going to get worse until people start pushing back against it in a loving way.”

The bestselling author said that some young people were being pushed to embrace transgenderism because they believed that all men and all women needed to be exactly the same. He said that this belief was leading them to adopt an identity he said would be harmful to them.

“I know people, young people who are having this problem and it breaks my heart because I think that moving into an area of falsehood is going to make them miserable in the long run,”  Klavan said.

(Snip)