Tucker Talks to Doug Wilson (Here We Go Again)

Valin

Sasha Stone Substack

Sasha Stone

Apr 15, 2024

I really love Doug Wilson. He’s a brilliant writer. I’ve posted his videos a few times here, but now, he’s interviewing with Tucker. This is just eight minutes of it, which means the rest will be at TuckerCarlson.com.

His Youtube is called Blog & MaBlog.

Pastor Doug Wilson is the Christian nationalist they warned you about

A different View

Today we're joined again by our friend James Lindsay, founder of New Discourses, to discuss Christian nationalism. We first look at how prominent Christian figures define Christian nationalism and how it's easy for conservative Christians to accept a definition of Christian nationalism that can result in unwarranted control over all Christians. Where is the line between morality shaped by a biblical worldview and Christian nationalism, and who decides which worldview shapes policy? We debate a bit where right and wrong and the basis of law come from, then discuss James' quote-tweet of Allie's Nashville shooting take and why he doesn't disagree with her, he's just weary of the Left's trap to fragment the population. We share the truth behind the trans movement and the false omniscience necessary for that worldview.

Oct 3, 2023

Christian Nationalism has been in the news a lot lately, but what exactly is it, what's the real problem it poses, and what does pudding have to do with it??? Skye Jethani answers these questions and shows that Christian Nationalism and the Prosperity Gospel have a lot more in common than what we might think - Jesus isn't the goal, but a means to receive what they really want.

More Here

House Liberals Use Hearing on Global Religious Persecution to Decry ‘Christian Nationalism’ in America

Christian Nationalism makes The Same Mistake The Social Gospel made. They put The Cart before The Horse. Is The Goal to Spread The Good News (The Gospel) Or is it to make society more amenable to Christianity? Now A Society amenable to Christianity, That's a Good Thing.

BUT That is not our primary job/goal.

"Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:16-20