Easter Without Religion White House Of Catholic President Bans ‘Religious Symbols’ In Easter Art

Geee

Daily Caller

The Biden administration banned children from submitting Easter eggs with religious themes for its 2024 “Celebrating National Guard Families” art contest.

The competition, which is part of the White House’s annual Easter Egg Roll, explicitly stipulated that egg designs not feature any “religious symbols” on the Christian holiday.

“The Submission must not include any questionable content, religious symbols, overtly religious themes,” a flyer with instructions from the White House stated.

The Easter contest asks children of National Guard families to decorate an egg template with “a snapshot of their life – a favorite activity, scenery in your state, your military family, a day-in-your life, etc,” according to the White House flyer. The winning submissions will be recreated “in real hen eggs by talented egg artists” from across the U.S. and “displayed at the White House this Easter and Passover season.”

Other restrictions include depictions promoting “bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual based on race, gender, religion, nationality disability, sexual orientation or age,” the White House stated. Child participants were also told not to depict “illegal drugs or firearms” or to include “material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.”:snip:

@Geee

My How Very Very Modern Of the White House.

There is a small question I like to ask. But What IF (just if) It Really Happened?  Now I'm not say it did, I'm just asking What If?

54 minutes ago, Geee said:
Daily Caller

The Biden administration banned children from submitting Easter eggs with religious themes for its 2024 “Celebrating National Guard Families” art contest.

Other restrictions include depictions promoting “bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual based on race, gender, religion, nationality disability, sexual orientation or age,” the White House stated. Child participants were also told not to depict “illegal drugs or firearms” or to include “material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, *tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.”:snip:

the-passion-of-the-christ.jpg?fit=1280%2

Hello!

I've been saying for some time now, what The Church in the West needs is some persecution. We've had it to easy. It really doesn't cost anything i The West to be a follower of Jesus. There are many places where if you are a Believer, you're In Trouble, you stand a chance of 1. losing Everything you have, 2. Dying. Where, you might lose a zoning fight people will mock you.

White House Doubles Down After Declaring Easter Sunday ‘Transgender Day of Visibility’

White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre has doubled down after President Joe Biden declared Easter Sunday “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

Jean-Pierre’s statement on X Saturday followed overwhelming backlash to Biden’s animated affirmation of the controversial holiday as the same day as the holiest Christian holiday.

SDwaters
1 hour ago, Geee said:

White House spokesperson Karine Jean-Pierre has doubled down after President Joe Biden declared Easter Sunday “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

Five years ago, the Pastor at our church announced (on Easter Sunday) that they were going to start flying the "Gay Pride" flag under the U.S. flag.  They did and we haven't been back since.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SDwaters said:

Five years ago, the Pastor at our church announced (on Easter Sunday) that they were going to start flying the "Gay Pride" flag under the U.S. flag.  They did and we haven't been back since.

You are certainly far from alone. Decision after decision from all the denominations are turning people away (and they wonder why attendance is down :rolleyes:)  IMHO people are not turning away from God, their turning away from the hypocrisy in a good deal of the organized religious community.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SDwaters said:

So you  HATE LOATH DESPISE homosexuals, and want to see them dead, right? (I'm ready for MSNBC :D)

1 hour ago, Geee said:

You are certainly far from alone. Decision after decision from all the denominations are turning people away (and they wonder why attendance is down :rolleyes:)  IMHO people are not turning away from God, their turning away from the hypocrisy in a good deal of the organized religious community.

Something I have noticed is Believers of all *denominations are coming together (a Bottom Up ecumenism).  That the Differences that divide us Pale in comparison to What Unites Us (Jesus). Ii think it was the Pro-Life movement that started it.

* Even other Faiths. 1. You Can't be  an Anti-Semite AND A Christian That doesn't work.  Your just an  Anti-Semite (ie Hate Jews, so old so boring, so mind blowingly STUPID) and you best get your mind right. 2. We've got Muslims protesting schools teaching Gay agenda. (just like Christians & Jews)