Key battleground state Dem announcement stuns political world: 'Big surprise'

Geee

Fox News

CONCORD, N.H. — In a surprise announcement, longtime Democratic Rep. Annie Kuster of New Hampshire says she won’t seek re-election to the House of Representatives this year.

"I always said I was not going to stay in Congress forever — I will not be seeking re-election in 2024," the six-term representative in the key general election battleground state said in a statement released on Wednesday.

Kuster, an attorney and lobbyist with clients in the health care and pharmaceutical industry before winning election to the House in 2012, highlighted that her tenure in Congress "has been many things — rewarding, frustrating, inspiring, and challenging. But, more than anything, it has been an honor.":snip:

8 hours ago, Geee said:
Fox News

CONCORD, N.H. — In a surprise announcement, longtime Democratic Rep. Annie Kuster of New Hampshire says she won’t seek re-election to the House of Representatives this year.

"I always said I was not going to stay in Congress forever — I will not be seeking re-election in 2024," the six-term representative in the key general election battleground state said in a statement released on Wednesday.

Kuster, an attorney and lobbyist with clients in the health care and pharmaceutical industry before winning election to the House in 2012, highlighted that her tenure in Congress "has been many things — rewarding, frustrating, inspiring, and challenging. But, more than anything, it has been an honor.":snip:

I have to wonder what her Net Worth is Today?