America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

Geee

TownHall

It happened in Israel, and it happened in Moscow, and it’s going to happen here in America – again, and exponentially worse. The jihadis’ merciless war against the West – the Muslim fanatics are not so finicky as we are about our distinctions between the Jewish state, Russia, and us, the Great Satan – did not end when the regime media started covering other things. We may have fled Afghanistan and Libya and largely pulled out of Iraq, but that war is still going on. It’s going to go on until we decisively win it. But unfortunately, our ruling class refuses to decisively win it. In fact, our ruling class actively undermines attempts to win it. And it refuses to prepare for what’s coming.

That leaves you to prepare, you the individual, you and your small community, you and your red state. There is no one else who’s going to help you. There will be a bloodbath here in America. It will dwarf what happened on 9/11, it’ll dwarf what happened in Israel, it will be Moscow times 1000, and you’re going to be caught in the middle of it. :snip:

• Like 1

@Geee

Our ruling class refuses to acknowledge this and refuses to act. Instead, it actively subverts attempts to stop the jihad.

(Snip)

The bottom line is our elite’s incompetence, fecklessness, and utter moral illiteracy are going to bring a brutal terrorist attack upon America that will shake us to our core. It’s not what I want to predict, it’s what I – and many others – must predict.

Let me point out the obvious,  Its Not Just "Our ruling class" GWOT (The Long War) has been pretty much forgotten by everyone Left/Center/Right Media.

BTW Kurt is right. Thing is The Very Same People/Groups that were/are crying "Bring The Troops Home" etc etc etc, Will be screaming DO SOMETHING! WHEN  the attacks start. IMO Forget about Large Complicated 9-11 style attacks it will be smaller (if you will)  pin prick attacks. Being an sick twisted person I came come up with any number of small but deadly attacks. Examples on request.

(See Architect Of Global Jihad" by Brynjar Lia)

You may say many things about The Jihadist...Stupid is not one of them.