ckHabrS.jpg 

REPUB.jpg 

6wKNXcZ.jpg 

43WT7vz.gif 

LBUVu9P.gif 

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0: 
KKfr1Jh.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

On baseball's Opening Day in Washington, Attorney General Merrick Garland will be on hand at the stadium to throw out the First Amendment. 

Staying in character after last night's State of the Union President Biden bit 3 Secret Service agents while walking up the aisle. 

President Biden has a new Secret Service code name after his State of the Union speech. It's Old Yeller. 

Five killed in Gaza by relief supplies that were airdropped on them by the US. This is what happens when you ship using ACME. 

I always assumed it was Hunter's cocaine found in the White House and Commander who bit the 26 Secret Service agents but after the State of the Union speech I'm not so sure. 

In his State of the Union, Joe Biden proposed raising taxes on billionaires and businesses while adding three more Doritos to every bag. 

President Biden was so focused and in command in the State of the Union, the Special Counsel is now reconsidering prosecuting him. 

President Biden in his State of the Union voiced his support for Ukraine against Russia. I just hope the end of the world won't be accidental. Joe Biden has two buttons on his desk, one button is marked Launch and the other is marked Lunch, and we all hope he's wearing his reading glasses today. 

Baltimore businessman Jason Palmer was the talk of the cable news channels Wednesday after he defeated Joe Biden in the Democratic primary in American Samoa. We all know what happens to the guy next. Donald Trump may not have a running mate yet, but it looks like he has a co-defendant. 

MSNBC host Joy Reid declared that opposition to illegal immigration is race-based prejudice by white people who don't want more brown people in the U.S. She's black with a shock of straightened white hair. Joy Reid looks like what happened if you ask Disney to cast someone to play Donald Trump. 

The House Oversight Committee invited Hunter Biden to answer influence peddling charges in a public hearing this month. After watching his father deliver his State of the Union speech Thursday, I owe Hunter an apology. I now realize that was not his cocaine found in the White House last summer. 

Truckload of toilet paper rolls spills all over Interstate 5 in California. It was obviously headed to San Francisco. 

Boeing vowed Tuesday to fix the mechanical problems that have plagued their airliners the last month. Doors that fly off mid-flight, flight controls jammed, an engine caught fire and a tire fell off after take-off. This week, Boeing stock dropped like Bill Clinton's pants on the runway at Epstein Island. 

Special Counsel Robert Hur told the House why he didn't indict President Biden for illegally possessing secret documents. It's easy to explain how Joe skated. Colonel Mustard committed the murder in the Conservatory with the Candlestick, but Colonel Mustard can't remember being there. 

Haiti's ruling party overthrown by a new political party consisting of cannibals. I'm just guessing that'd be the Donner Party. 

I think the Bobby Kennedy/Aaron Rodgers ticket should be called the Let's Give Jimmy Kimmel an Aneurysm Party. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

F9NOBZI.jpg
(Thank you, Mistysea)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Reiuxcat

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂 Allan Sherman tunes are always a hoot. 🦉

• Like 2

pookie18
59 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂 Allan Sherman tunes are always a hoot. 🦉

You're welcome, Rcat!

pookie18
55 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie! 😁

My pleasure, MISBAILEY!

pookie18
8 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!

areyoukiddingme

Another great start...

Inflation has hit hard, it used to be "a billion here, a billion there pretty soon you have some serious money" Now you need to toss around trillions

pookie18
35 minutes ago, areyoukiddingme said:

Another great start...

Inflation has hit hard, it used to be "a billion here, a billion there pretty soon you have some serious money" Now you need to toss around trillions

I guess you are NOT kidding me 😉