Boston's wealthy elite OUTRAGED over new shelter for illegal immigrants in their neighborhood

Valin

The Post Millennial

Residents of Fort Point in the Seaport couldn't fathom living amongst illegal immigrants in the Democrat-run sanctuary city that they voted for.

Katie Daviscourt Seattle WA

Feb 29, 2024

Boston residents living in the one of the city's most expensive neighborhood are outraged over the city turning an office building into an emergency shelter for illegal immigrants.

The Boston elite expressed severe grievances about the decision at a community meeting on Tuesday evening, yet state officials had no answers for them. Residents of Fort Point in the Seaport couldn't stomach the idea of illegal immigrants living among them in the sanctuary city.

Among the greatest concerns were safety and security, which have been raised in sanctuary cities across the US.
Brian Curley, a resident in the community, told WBZ-TV that state officials did not give a voice to the community before making its decision.

"I think there's a lot of angry residents who feel the same way I do that this was being forced on us," said Curley.

The office space owned by the Unitarian Universalist Association will house 80 illegal immigrants once it's officially morphed into an overflow shelter. The site of the shelter is located at 24 Farnsworth Street.

(Snip)

Cry Me A River

SDwaters
7 hours ago, Valin said:

greatest concerns were safety and security

But, but, but . . . . . :lmfao:

• Like 1