Abortion Pill Reversal Saved Her Baby Girl’s Life

Valin

The DailySignal

Virginia Allen

February 05, 2024

Katelynn Perry sat in her bathtub doing Google searches on her phone. Was there a way to save her unborn baby?

(Snip)

Perry already had four kids when she found out she was pregnant with her fifth child, and given the financial struggles she and her husband were facing, she had decided to visit Planned Parenthood to discuss her options.

“When I tried to ask questions, they were kind of shot down. They weren’t really answered in full,” Perry said of her trip to the clinic. “They used a lot of medical terms that I didn’t understand.” 

After taking the first abortion pill at Planned Parenthood, Perry was instructed to go to her local pharmacy to pick up the other pills to complete the abortion, but she decided she wouldn’t do that.

Her Google searches led Perry to Heartbeat International’s Abortion Pill Rescue Network website.

She called the number and spoke to a nurse who told her it was possible that her baby was still alive and could be saved. The nurse connected Perry with a pregnancy resource center about an hour away in Lynchburg, Virginia. When she arrived, the first step was an ultrasound to see whether the baby was still alive. 

(Snip)

Emphasis Me

They should change their name from Planned Parenthood to Kill Your Baby/Mutilate Your Children.