Taylor Swift could sway 2024 election outcome, new poll finds with a FIFTH of voters 'likely' to back candidate endorsed by singer

Geee

Daily Mail
  • Eighteen percent of voters say they're 'more likely' or 'significantly more likely' to vote for a candidate endorsed by Taylor Swift 
  • This election will see 8 million new voters in the US electorate - and a total of 41 million Gen Z voters, many of whom are influenced by celebrities:snip:

:wallbash:

Terrorists? What Terrorists? New Poll Shows Majority of Dem Voters Would Support 'Open Border' Candidates

:snip:The online poll conducted by CRC Research for The 85 Fund asked 1,600 registered voters from January 3-7 if they “would be more or less likely to support a candidate who…Says that immigration is healthy for the U.S. and we should keep our borders open to fill jobs many Americans do not want to do.” Of the respondents who said they were Democrats, 55 percent said they would support those candidates, just 36 percent said they would be less likely. It is an answer that should get the attention of every Republican voter. Of those who said they were Republicans, 78 percent said they would not support those candidates, and 18 percent said they would. :snip:

:wallbash:

27 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

To quote the late great Mose Allison "Excuse me while I slit my wrist"

I would really get ripped for saying this on some of the social media sites(which I never post on) but it is true - there are some people that should not be allowed to vote. 

@Geee

Eighteen percent of voters say they're 'more likely' or 'significantly more likely' to vote for a candidate endorsed by Taylor Swift 

The 85 Fund asked 1,600 registered voters from January 3-7 if they “would be more or less likely to support a candidate who…Says that immigration is healthy for the U.S.

I don't blame them for thinking this way. This is what they have been taught, by schools, the media, entertainment. I am surprised the number is not higher. Obviously more work needs to be done.

28 minutes ago, Valin said:

more work needs to be done.

You mean like illegals swamping their town??

1 minute ago, Geee said:

You mean like illegals swamping their town??

What We are seeing