Speaker Johnson is Right: Stop the Fake Border Bill - Newt Gingrich

Geee

Real Clear Policy

Speaker Mike Johnson just sent out an email which captures exactly what is going on in the U.S. Senate today.

He wrote:

“They want you to believe that the deal they’re offering to the American people is a ‘compromise.’ 

“[Sen. Chuck] Schumer wants you to sign off on:

“150,000 illegal immigrants entering the country uninhibited per month. (That’s nearly the population of my hometown in Louisiana)

“Work permits for EVERY illegal alien who’s been released into the country.

And they want YOU to pay for their legal fees.

“My answer is NO. Absolutely not.”

As I mentioned on my podcast this week, I am proud of Speaker Johnson’s firm position, but he is going to need a lot of grassroots support to convince Senate Republicans not to go along with this border sell out.

Americans want a clean, simple bill that controls the border and stops illegal immigrants from entering the United States.

Americans strongly favor legal immigration, but they are worried about the enormous flood of illegal immigrants from more than 160 countries – including people on the terrorist watch list and criminals from dangerous cartels.

Closing Brooklyn’s James Madison High School so American students had to learn from home while illegal immigrants stayed in the school became a symbol of misplaced values and destructive Biden administration policies.

In fact, the American people strongly support another bill, the Secure the Border Act of 2023 – which House Republicans passed last year. At America’s New Majority Project, we found enormous support for key provisions in that bill which address the amnesty and parole systems that are currently being abuse:snip:

2 hours ago, Geee said:
Real Clear Policy

Speaker Mike Johnson just sent out an email which captures exactly what is going on in the U.S. Senate today.

He wrote:

“They want you to believe that the deal they’re offering to the American people is a ‘compromise.’ 

“[Sen. Chuck] Schumer wants you to sign off on:

“150,000 illegal immigrants entering the country uninhibited per month. (That’s nearly the population of my hometown in Louisiana)

“Work permits for EVERY illegal alien who’s been released into the country.

And they want YOU to pay for their legal fees.

“My answer is NO. Absolutely not.”

:scratchhead: Wait a minute! Real True Blue Conservatives like Matt Gaetz Tell me Mike Johnson is really nothing  but a Globalist RINO, GOPe  Shill.