GOP Field Thins as Chris Christie Drops Out Ahead of Iowa Caucuses

Geee

Breitbart

Former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) is bowing out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination amid poor polling numbers days before the Iowa Caucuses.

Journalist Mark Halperin first reported on Substack that Christie is expected to depart from the trail on Wednesday. Bloomberg News confirmed Christie’s forthcoming departure soon after, citing “people familiar with his plans.” His announcement is set to come at a New Hampshire event Wednesday, per the outlet.:snip:

46 minutes ago, Geee said:
Breitbart

Former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) is bowing out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination amid poor polling numbers days before the Iowa Caucuses.

Journalist Mark Halperin first reported on Substack that Christie is expected to depart from the trail on Wednesday. Bloomberg News confirmed Christie’s forthcoming departure soon after, citing “people familiar with his plans.” His announcement is set to come at a New Hampshire event Wednesday, per the outlet.:snip:

1. I think this is the 1st time the word Thin & Chris Christie used in the same sentence.

2. He was one of those candidates, that when he announced I asked WHY?

3. I have to wonder What Happened between Trump & Christie. Because it seemed almost personal with Christie.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

3. I have to wonder What Happened between Trump & Christie. Because it seemed almost personal with Christie.

Trump claims that Christie thought he would give him AG and didn't. Who knows though, Trump says many things.

11 minutes ago, Geee said:

Trump claims that Christie thought he would give him AG and didn't. Who knows though, Trump says many things.

He could  have done worse.