Turn Out the Lights, the Country's Over: TSA Accepting Arrest Warrants as ID for Illegal Immigrants

Geee

PJ Media

I wish, oh how I wish I could tell you that the headline is a joke. It almost has to be a joke, right? No sane country would accept an arrest warrant as a form of ID, right? Well, this is no longer a sane country. But you probably already know that by now. But no one, even in an opium-induced fever dream, would think that the TSA would accept an arrest warrant as a form of legal ID. But it apparently does, and I think at this point, any doubts that the inmates have taken over the asylum or that there is a cabal so dedicated to left-wing ideology that no idea, no matter how ludicrous, should be taken off the table, can be put to rest. I would very much like to believe that this administration has lost its mind and is randomly pushing buttons until something happens. But we can't take evil off the table. We would be stupid if we did. 

A representative from the TSA told Fox News:

For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)...All passengers whose identity is verified through alternate procedures receive additional screening before being allowed into the secure area of the airport.:snip:

@Geee

Turn Out the Lights, the Country's Over

Or Not.  I wish I had a dollar for every time in the last 50+ years I read/heard this. This gets So Old, Tiresome

Given who is sitting in the Oval Office (probably napping) Why is anyone surprised b]*[/b]this, and worse is happening?

* For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)...All passengers whose identity is verified through alternate procedures receive additional screening before being allowed into the secure area of the airport.

But now that things have gotten completely out of hand at the border, the GOP is finally worried about this. Thanks, guys

When has The GOP (or large parts) NOT been concerned about this? Maybe if you go back to (say) 1958  you'll find people in the GOP NOT being concerned/writing/talking about Illegal Immigration.

Turn Out the Lights, the Country's Over: TSA Accepting Arrest Warrants as ID for Illegal Immigrants
Lincoln Brown

Click Bait!