Will DailyWire+’s ‘Lady Ballers’ Out Shock ‘South Park?’

Valin

Nov 30, 2023

Megyn Kelly is joined by Jeremy Boreing, co-CEO of The Daily Wire and director of "Lady Ballers," to talk about why The Daily Wire made the movie "Lady Ballers," all the hilarious cameos viewers should expect, and more.

2 from Newsweek

Riley Gaines Claps Back at 'Lady Ballers' Critic

Swimmer Riley Gaines had some choice words for a sports commentator who criticized a movie about transgender women in sports.

(Snip)

Boreing posted about the film Lady Ballers on X, formerly Twitter, and the cast followed suit. "Hollywood won't make a movie about how laughably absurd it is that we now allow grown men to call themselves women and then dominate women's sports. So we did. Introducing our first feature-length comedy, 'LADY BALLERS'," Boreing wrote.

Sports commentator Keith Olbermann replied to him: "Wow. What an a**-sucking cast."

Gaines then clapped back at Olbermann, who had previously vowed to quit X, by writing, "Aren't you supposed to be crying on some other platform?"

(Snip)

'Lady Baller' Film Gets Hundreds of Positive Reviews Despite LGBTQ+ Backlash
Dec 02, 2023

(Snip)

Since premiering on The Daily Wire website on Friday, Lady Ballers has managed to pick up a 96 percent viewer rating from around 500 reviews.

However, the movie is yet to receive a critic's rating. Rotten Tomatoes works as an aggregator of professional critics and viewers' reviews of TV and film. It then combines the percentage of the ratings to give a title a combined rating.

People who left written reviews of Lady Ballers were divided about the film.

"Pathetic. Poorly written and poorer 'acting.' It's nothing more than a money grab from the people who align with their hatred of everything they disagree with. This sort of movie has been done before with much better writing, acting, and way less hatred and cheap mockery," wrote one person.

However, another had a different take: "Not every day you see something original and fresh. Haven't laughed this much in a long time. Highly recommended."

A third person wrote: "I think the movie is transphobic and unfunny."

(Snip)

I watched  it last night. Its Good parts are Laugh Out  Loud Funny. Like all good satire ts makes its  Point Very Well. That Point being Men/Males have no business Competing  against Women/Females in Sports. I do have to question If those who gave negative reviews Actually Watched the Movie? I ask because lady Ballers is NOT a freebie. The Daily Wire is in business To Make Money. (Damn Capitalists!)

But then I am an Ultra Extreme Neo-Nazi MAGA Racist Fascist, who never puts the seat down or use a turn signal...so what do I know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...

Dec 12, 2023
Megyn Kelly is joined by The Daily Wire's Andrew Klavan, author of "The House of Love and Death," to discuss the backlash from the left and media to The Daily Wire's new film "Lady Ballers," the widespread disease of a cultural hatred of women, and more.