uchnHWn.jpg 

Quotation-James-Madison-Oppressors-can-t 

7qcisp.jpg 

JWKx92Q.jpg 

Ksq2S9A.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R: 

yqHB6jR.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Barbie is being made into a film by Netflix. Oprah has been offered the lead role. 

Donald Trump was walking by the lion's habitat at the Zoo when screams alerted him that a toddler had fallen in and was pawed by the growling lion. Trump leaped in, punched the lion, grabbed the child & escaped & handed it to his mom as everyone cheered. Trimp was indicted for assaulting an African immigrant and stealing his lunch. 

The Justice Department indicted Donald Trump on thirty-seven counts Friday. The Democrats are indicting the former president for obstruction of justice while House Republicans are accusing the current president of bribery. Guatemala's president just called the United States a Banana Republic. 

President Biden's Justice Department indicted Donald Trump today on 37 counts of trying to drain a swamp without a permit. 

I think Trump's just been backed into a winning campaign platform - lower taxes, a sealed off border and a self pardon. 

Many people are concerned about the drugs, violence and a new dictatorship south of the border. Those people are Canadians. 

They'll never convict Biden. He's spent 3 years in office carefully constructing a bulletproof diminished capacity defense. 

The Weather Channel aired all the smoke that covered the Eastern Seaboard in the downdraft from Canadian forest fires. However forest mismanagement was NOT blamed by the White House for the choking orange sooty air and blotting out sun. Gas stoves, plastic straws and white supremacy did this. 

Biden has 2024 opponent arraigned. My bad. I'd thought we inherited our legal system from England but it turns out to be Pakistan. 

For two hours, I loved watching the Donald Trump indictment drama Tuesday. It looked like they finally got him, and then half the country rallied to his defense. Groundhog Day was always my favorite movie! 

Donald Trump's possible course of action was analyzed on cable news Tuesday by his opponents, his supporters and Neo-cons who really hate him. The hounds are loosed. Trump may have to rob a liquor store, loot a Target and then terrorize a subway car to avoid being thrown in jail by the Democrats. 

New York Mayor Eric Adams said Thursday migrants may be housed in private residences. It's another reason why New Yorkers are moving out of the Big Apple, moving mostly to Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. They are attracted by the prospects of warmer weather, lower taxes and secession. 

The Royal Mint in London just issued a rainbow-colored 50 cent piece in honor of 50 years of the pride movement in the UK. Just one question. If you use it for a vending machine, do you put it in the same slot or in a separate one around the back? 

Biden did not misspeak when he shouted God Save the Queen! It turns out Elton John was there and was suffering a heat stroke. 

The economy in California is so bad even the forest fires have moved to Canada for less regulation and lower taxes. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

WqsPVep.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rdoughty said:

How did you manage to locate and dig up the 24 October 2020 Yootopian?  🙂  -Ron

Pretty sure that one of my viewers at Free Republic sent it to me.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Oralee said:

WOW, LOOKS LIKE A BATCH OF NEW TOON SOURCES !! FUN !!

Always on the lookout for those...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!

grandwazoo62

Thanks for letting me play a small part battle against liberal authoritarianism.
Love this site. It's so good the toons have gotten me locked up, lol. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, grandwazoo62 said:

Thanks for letting me play a small part battle against liberal authoritarianism.
Love this site. It's so good the toons have gotten me locked up, lol. 

My pleasure, as ever, @grandwazoo62! We can always use additional troops...

• Like 1