In a town teeming with corruption and liars, Adam Schiff ranks first

Geee

Washington Examiner

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) was positively apoplectic in January when House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) denied him membership on the House Intelligence Committee he had led for the past four years.

In an interview with CNN at the time, congenital liar Schiff “tripled down” on the Russian collusion hoax. He wanted to “set the record straight.” He said, “If you read the Mueller report, he makes clear … that he states no conclusion on whether Donald Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians.”

Separately, Schiff tweeted, “Kevin McCarthy just kicked me and @RepSwalwell off the Intelligence Committee. This is petty, political payback for investigating Donald Trump. If he thinks this will stop me, he will soon find out just how wrong he is. I will always defend our democracy.”

For more than three years, Schiff had been the face of the Democrats’ failed attempt to connect former President Donald Trump to the Russians. He arrived in Washington, D.C., in 2001 and remained obscure until he recognized his moment had come at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.:snip:

28 minutes ago, Geee said:
Washington Examiner

*Separately, Schiff tweeted, “Kevin McCarthy just kicked me and **@RepSwalwell off the Intelligence Committee. This is petty, political payback for investigating Donald Trump. If he thinks this will stop me, he will soon find out just how wrong he is. I will always defend our democracy.”

* No, you got kicked  off  because you are a LIAR. Worse than that, you are a Stupid Liar.  ** Ya think someone should be on The  Intelligence Committee, who was banging a Chinese spy?

Also I wondering if Kevin is sending a message to the Democrats the 2 can play the game. Recall when Nancy Pelosi picked the Republicans to be on the Jan. 6 committee?